Dragon- Bakugou Katsuki x (Blind) Reader {Part Two} [Request]

      My peeps have requested a part two! So I shall complys!

Fantasy A.U- This A.U is based off of season 2's second ending 'Datte no Atashi Hero'. There are quirks, but they are called magic.
      Quirk- None
      Extra Info- (Name) had been born without sight. Her eyes are a pale (E/C). She can somewhat see her surroundings, but with a special pair of glasses.

"Prince Todoroki, please assist us on our quest!" The prince averted his gaze from the sunset, and instead placed it on the farm boy and his companions.
He slowly closed his eyes and nodded, the faintest of smiles on his features. The search for his sister was becoming fruitless, the kingdom had no need for him.
The farm boy and witch rejoiced, while the knight bowed respectfully.
      "Deku, who's our next target?" The witch queried, "Is it an elf, or a dwarf?"
      Shivers are sent down Deku's spine, "Eep, I um," The knight pulled on his pack, eventually retrieving a scroll.
      "Oh dear," Ida gulps, "I-it's the Dragon Tamer-"
"Katsuki Bakugo." Todoroki mumbles out.
"Ah, um," Uraraka shifts at the tense atmosphere, "Let's get going! He can't be that bad!"
~~~~~
"Well, I was wrong." Uraraka gaped, as well as Ida and Deku, while Todoroki showed a look of sadness at his fleeing horse.
What lie before them was a dragon, a rather large one at that. Atop it was the infamous Katsuki Bakugou.
      He smirked as he looked at his petrified visitors (minus the prince, whom was rather depressed at the departure of his horse).
      "What brings you bastards here? Come to have a taste of my power!"
      "No, we have a request!"
      He growls as a nervous sweat broke out, he couldn't leave his partner waiting. "Why should I help you bastards, especially you half-and-half!"
      "It's the country of Yuuei! It is in great danger!"
      His smirk turned into a scowl, "And how would you prove that?"
      Deku nods towards Uraraka, which triggers her to activate her staff. A sphere appears, then a tied up monster appears.
      It was grotesque, fangs protruding from its mouth, while it had piglike snout, and a piercing gaze.
      "It's an Orc," Deku begins, "They-"
      "Alright, I get it. Climb on one of my dragons. My damn partner is expecting me, and she's not one to trifle with."
~~~~~
The group, after a nerve wracking flight, arrive at a cobbled castle.
The dragon-tamer opened the gate, a large rumble emitted, with a small 'pitther, patter' of feet afterwards.
"Katsuki! You're back!" A small girl with glasses runs up to the tamer and jumps on him.
"I missed you princess bitch..."
"Damn right!"
The prince's breath hitched. "(N-name)? Is that really you?"
Why was his precious sister here? Hugging the sworn enemy of their kingdom no less!
The girl's head snapped to the general direction of the voice, "Sho?"
"The fuck? How do you know half-and-half?"
"You don't know my name?"
"You better know mine!"
"Wait, so that's the fuckin Todoroki prince..."
The girl deadpanned, "How do you forget that? You remembered when we first met."
Deku, Uraraka, and Ida stared at the spectacle.
"Enough of this! I sense we have more guests!" (Name) motions towards the door and the nearing army of Orcs.
"How did you-"
"It's the glasses! Now hurry! I'll release some dragons!"

Hoped you guys enjoyed! Sorry if there's not enough Bakugou and reader moments. I wanted to focus more on the A.U!