Perfect Relationship- (Yandere) Shouto Todoroki x (Yandere) Reader [Request]

Thanks for requesting InSaNiTyOtAkUeVe (wow ur names hard to write!) hope you enjoy! Btw I made Todoroki more of an obsessive yandere (possessive over lover, will kill any obstacles, and or torture lover into loving them) while the reader is more ...

Thanks for requesting InSaNiTyOtAkUeVe (wow ur names hard to write!) hope you enjoy! Btw I made Todoroki more of an obsessive yandere (possessive over lover, will kill any obstacles, and or torture lover into loving them) while the reader is more of a stalker yandere (knows anything about them, will resort to killing as final method, will change any aspect to their lovers liking.)

Quirk- Polaroid: User can take pictures of whatever they see and can print it out through the slots in their wrists.

      For the nth time today, I monotonously declined a confession. No I am not prissy, I'm just not interested.
      There is one boy I would cross oceans for. His name is Shouto Todoroki. We usually meet in a secluded area in a park.
      Our meeting was by chance, but I am forever thankful to have met him.
~~~~~
      I was crying on a park bench, fearful at what was to become of me. I was fired, yet again, for standing up for myself.
Cold and alone, I bawled.
"Miss...?" I raised my head to see a boy my age.
I wiped my glistening eyes, then I replied with a croaky voice, "Yes?"
"W-would you like to go someone, less populated?" He must have realized what he said and stutter, "I'm not going to hurt you. I mean you wouldn't want many people seeing you in this condition."
I reluctantly nodded my head and followed him. He lead me through bushes and trees with strained bases.
      Eventually we arrived at a small opening surrounded with flowers.
      "I come here," he took a deep breath, "when I argue with my father."
      After that sentence we talked for hours upon hours. And then we met every other day there, even in the winter, though we would relocate to a nearby cafe.
~~~~~
      One day he had came to visit me at a bakery I worked at. It was that fateful day when, I knew he was the one.
      My co-worker was, being a bit too touchy feely. "P-please stop..."
      "Oh c'mon...don't be a prude."
      The smell of burnt wood came to my nose.
      "She said stop."
      And that was the first day I witnessed and assisted in murder.
~~~~~
      After that day we eloped, much to his father's disliking, and moved to a small apartment. He still attended U.A, with a lot of my persuasion. While I sold images with the use of my quirk.
      He had once told me of his ideal family life. He wanted a wife who stayed at home, and cooked and cleaned. I became that wife. He wanted me to assist him with the murder of his father, I helped.
      In our quaint apartment, I have a room filled to the brim with pictures of him. I often go in there to calm myself, while if he saw me in there, he would stare at me with loving eyes.
      People may say we are a dysfunctional humans and not upstanding. But I say we are in a perfectly healthy relationship.

      Hoped you liked InSaNiTyOtAkUeVe! It was kinda hard for me to write a yandere reader, but I hope I lived up to your expectations! Request again anytime!