A Real Manly Man- Ejirou Kirishima x Reader

Quirk- Rabbit: User can do anything a Rabbit can! They can jump high, and have super hearing. User obtains rabbit ears that either flop or stand up, a puffy tail, and they constantly have to file their front tooth. The users feet is longer than most and can be thumped on the ground to tell people there is danger.
Extra Info- (Name) is Kirishima's girlfriend, who he constantly calls Bean. (Because she's shorter than most)

"BEEEEAN!" Hearing Kirishima whine my nickname I call back.
"Whaaaaat? I'm making fooood!"
"WHAT KIIIND?" Sighing I tell him, "Come here!" A thud followed by footsteps emits from our shared bedroom. Snaking his arms around his waist he hugs me.
"Well what is it?"
Rolling my eyes I say, "Some pork tonketsu." Drooling he chants, "Yush!" Turning to meet his gaze I tell him to set the table, doing so I perform the finishing touches on the food.
Eagerly chowing down I giggle as I slowly eat mine. "Slow down, Kiri! The food isn't going anywhere." Nodding, but not heeding my warning he continues to gobble down the food.
Finishing dinner, Kirishima elects himself as tonight's dishwasher, agreeing I head into the living room and click the on button for the tv.
After cuddling and watching family feud for a couple of hours I head to bed. Kissing Kirishima goodnight I collapse on my side of the bed.
Waking up to the sound of gasping, I turn to see Kirishima staring wide eyed, at my butt.
"What the hell, Ejirou! What is it?!"
Looking for the right words he fumbles, "Well- uh. YOUR BUTT IS RED!" Immediately my face heats up.
Rushing to the bathroom I screech, "IM SOOO SORRY!!!"
Leaving a confused Kirishima behind he asks, "Should I call an ambulance?!"
"Huh?" After cleaning up I come back out, "Do you not know what happened?" Shaking his head I continue, "You don't know what a period is?"
"Isn't it what you use to end sentences?" Chuckling I pinch his cheeks.
"I didn't know my Kiri was so innocent! A period is something that only happens to females. Once a month for 3-7 days, well-er blood comes out."
"You can't turn it off?"
"No. You also get cramps, mood swings, and your milk sacks hurt a lot."
"So that's why, you get extra cuddly and stuff."
"Mhmm. I have to get pads anyway, do you need anything?"
Jumping up he starts, "NO! You rest! A real man should get their girlfriend's pads! Especially since MY Bean is in pain." Taking up his offer I lay back down.
"Love ya Kiri, thanks."
"Love ya too Bean."