True Colours- Shouto Todoroki x Reader [Request]

Thanks cherryblossomsamurai for requesting! Hope you enjoy!

      Quirk- Blue: User can manipulate/ create ice, blue flames, and water. User must regulate their body temperature, if not user can gain severe burns or frostbite. (Submitted by:
-Kavis-)
      Extra Info- (Name) is Yaoyorozu's best friend. She's extremely shy, reserved, and proper during school.
Warning-Cursing

     Ding Dong
      "I'll answer it (Name)." I nod to Momo and continue reading my manga.
      Several minutes later she still hasn't arrived, "The fuck Momo! What's taking you and your Yaoyoboobies so long? Is it my pizza?" I receive no reply and decide to see the reason behind her tardiness.
      "Who's the shithead holding you ba-" I pause and see Todoroki. "ah- I'm not here." I lift the back of Momo's shirt and stick my head inside.
      "Please forgive (Name)."
      "That was (Name)?"
      "Just down mention anything." Todoroki slowly nods.
      "May I enter."
      "Of course!" Momo stiffly walks to the side. "Is the rest of the class joining us?"
      "Yes...we're sorry for the intrusion."
~~~~~
      "Momo! Why didn't you tell me they were coming?! I'm dressed in my 'emo ware' and wearing fuckin eyeliner!"
     "Just shower and put on some of your spares."
      "I'm expecting something after this."
        She smiles, "Fine."
I shower and replace my black (ripped) jeans and black shirt with a lavender dress with baby blue tights.
I reveal myself in Momo's dinning room. "H-Hello, 1.A. It's nice to see you o-outside of school." I slip into a seat next to Momo and observe 1.A's interactions.
"Kero, (Last Name), why are your eyes blackish."
I bashfully rub my neck, "I have t-terrible eye bags, I often cover them in c-concealer. I didn't have time today, I wasn't e-expecting 1.A to come over."
"Ah, kero, I understand."
Todoroki gives me a confused look.
~~~~~
"Momo, fuck you!" Behind me I form a middle finger with ice.
      "Geez (Name) it was only one point! 99 is still an A+."
      "But Momo, you could've lied... I thought we were fucking besties!"
Momo gives an exaggerated gasp, "But that would be cheating the system."
I stick my tongue out, "Pussy."
      "What an inappropriate nickname." I pause my walking and begin waving my arms.
      "Swish swish Bitch!"
      We both begin to laugh, though afterwards I was scolded by Momo.
      "(Last Name), Yaoyorozu." I freeze and mutter a 'fuck'
      "Hello Todoroki."
      "Todoroki...what a c-coincidence!" I turn towards Momo and whisper in her ear, "He's a fuckin stalker, he finds us yet again in my 'emo ware'."
      She sighs and turns towards Todoroki, "Can we help you? We were just on our way to a restaurant."
      "Ah... no I just wished to greet you. I'm on my way home from visiting my mother."
      "Oh...w-we should be going Momo...w-we'll be late. It w-was nice seeing you Todoroki."
      I drag Momo away, leaving a smiling Todoroki.
~~~~~
      I leaned against the wall, groaning at Todoroki's tardiness.
      "Where the fuck is he...?"
      "Sorry for the wait."
      I let out a 'meep', "H-hello Todoroki! What did you need?"
      He looked as if he were contemplating something, "I'm sorry if you don't like this." He grabs my waist and kisses me, "I hope one day you'll show me your true colours...until then." He walks off, leaving me a blushing mess.
      I place my fingers on my lips, "Until then, fucker."

      Hoped you enjoyed cherryblossomsamurai!