Thief- Shinsou Hitoshi x Reader

Quirk- Elasticity: User can bend any part of their body in unbelievable ways.
      Extra Info- (Name) goes to different hero course school. She has a pet cat named (Cat) that eats and sleeps out her house, but if not doing that she's usually wandering the neighborhood.

Entering my house and walking to the kitchen, I was surprised (Cat) wasn't waiting for her food. Searching the rest of the house for the fat feline I find she is napping on my bed.
"You damn cat. Worrying me like that."
That pattern continued for several days. One day I was walking around town, when I find a unruly haired man feeding a cat...? Seeing him pick it up I see it is actually (Cat).
"Since I always feed you, maybe I should just adopt you." Beginning to seethe I rush up to him.
"Hey you!" Turning and giving me a questioning look I continue, "That's my cat your stealing!" Looking utterly perplexed I take my cat out of his arms.
"O-oh sorry. He just always shows up on my porch."
"Are you the one whose been feeding him?"
"W-well I uh, yeah." Rubbing the back of his neck I laugh.
"No wonder why he's gotten so fat! I've been worrying for nothing." Stroking his fur i sigh, "Sorry for scaring you. Maybe I can make it up with some coffee?" Slowly Nodding his head I lead him.
"So what's your name? I'm (Name) (Last Name)."
"Shinsou Hitoshi."
"OOO! You were in U.A's sports festival! You were so cool! I love your quirk! Mines just elasticity." Becoming flustered he asks.
"Aren't you scared of me?"
"Nope! You do attend U.A a school renowned for its hero course."
Smiling he says, "Yeah I do."