Matchups #3

Xx_tacosX:
I'd pair you up with, Kaminari!

Why I would pair you two up:~ He's probably got all the popular vines memorized! He'd love to watch them with you

~ He's probably got all the popular vines memorized! He'd love to watch them with you.
~ When he sees you watching anime/ reading manga, he would most definitely join in. (And be prepared he'll initiate a cuddle session)
~ You two often watch YouTube videos together. Especially try-not-to laugh videos, whomever laughs first most face the others terrifying dare.
~ He most likely enjoys listening to music, and is open to listening to linking park with you. (They're a good band!)

How it would happen:
      He'd probably bump into you at a convenience store. You would drop your headphones, and he would overhear linking park. He would internally fanboy and start to hit on you.

FireFox220:
I'd pair you up with, Bakugou!

Why I would pair you two up:~ Bakugo wouldn't give two 'shits' (as he says it) about your looks

~ Bakugo wouldn't give two 'shits' (as he says it) about your looks. As long as you can deal with him you're good!
~ He's glad you also have your anger episodes, though he finds it weird that tears are involved.
~ Since you're a good listener, you would survive listening to his long and winded rants about anything! (Mostly about Deku Though)
~ You wouldn't care for his foul mouth, since you're just as bad! (You potty mouth! :P)

How it would happen:
      You're outgoing nature gained his friendship. Though albeit reluctantly, he started to 'hang out' with you. (Only if you count him screeching at you fun!)
He slowly started to realize how 'relevant' you are. How you would listen to him without complaint meant a lot to him! You slowly went from 'extra' to 'acquaintance'.

      NMMBeauty101:
      I'd pair you up with, Kirishima!

Why I would pair you two up:~ He loves playing sports! Either recreational or competitive, he's quick to agree to play!~ He would love cracking jokes with you! Be it inside or just a cheesy pickup line Kaminari told him

~ He loves playing sports! Either recreational or competitive, he's quick to agree to play!
~ He would love cracking jokes with you! Be it inside or just a cheesy pickup line Kaminari told him.
~ You better be loving! Kirishima is a cuddle monster, you'd never find him in a non-cuddling mood.
~ He'd love to go fishing with you, just expect to assist him with casting, reeling, basically everything! (I love fishing💖)

How it would happen:
      He would see you cracking jokes with Kaminari, and decided to join in.
     He thought you were cool for a chick and you made quick friends!

Titania_Erza123:
I'd pair you up with, Ida!

Why I would pair you two up:~ Ida's dorm is basically a library! You two would constantly talk about books and recommend to each other

~ Ida's dorm is basically a library! You two would constantly talk about books and recommend to each other.
~ He loves that you don't give up! Draw and fail? You try again, and still enjoy the process.
~ You two would be glasses buddies!
~ He'd try to put some weight in you! You can expect some gourmet dishes from him.

How it would happen:
You would be long-time friends with Midoriya. And once he has started talking with him, it was inevitable he would talk to you.
Most conversation topics would have to do with books!

      Shiyiku_Sprite12:
      I'd pair you up with, Shigaraki!

Why I would pair you two up:~ You would annoy him with puns and jokes, just to get a reaction out of him

~ You would annoy him with puns and jokes, just to get a reaction out of him. You would think it annoys him, but secretly he looks forward to it every day.
~ He loves that you smile randomly. He isn't exactly Prince Charming, so he can't really be sweet and fluffy.
~ He is really stubborn! He'll never leave things unfinished, just look at his obsession for getting back at Midoriya.
~ He loves seeing you going sadistic over a challenge! It makes him feel like he could relate to you more.

How it would happen:
After joining the league, you had taken a liking to teasing Shigaraki. It became a daily routine, and Dabi would occasionally join you.
After a mission you had gotten captured by the heroes. He had gone berserk looking for you! Bottles were thrown, tantrums happened. And poor, poor Kurogiri had to witness it.