The Second Bakugou- Ejirou Kirishima x Reader [Request] <Republished>

Thanks emmaw3004 for requesting dis! I hope you likey~~~

Quirk- Ice Explosion: User can emit icy explosions from their palms. Users palms produce a type of sweat scientists cannot explain.
      Extra Info- (Name) is Bakugou's younger twin (by five minutes) and takes after Masaru (Bakugou's Dad) personality wise. She has (H/C) hair with a strip of ash-blonde that is always braided. She also has (E/C) eyes with a reddish tint. She's also known as the black sheep of the family. She ends up transferring into 1.A after an accident at the foreign hero course she attended.

Warning Cursing!

That's (Name)'s hair! The white is (H/C) and the orange outline is where her braid is

That's (Name)'s hair! The white is (H/C) and the orange outline is where her braid is. (Btw that's Decim from Death Parade! I recommend watching it if you haven't!)

      "My shitty lil' sister finally arrives!" After landing back in Japan, the first person to greet me is my brother, Katsuki. He gives me a smirk and places his arm around my shoulder, "I've missed you bitch."
      Chuckling and smiling I reply, "Same for me Katsuki. It was boring in Germany. No one was close to be being my fiery counterpart."
      "That's right! The one and only Katsuki is good enough for ya'." Ruffling my hair he grabs my luggage off the conveyer belt.
      Jumping, I exclaim, "The Explosive Twins are back in action!"
      "That's right bitches!"
~~~~~
      "Wait, so that's why Kacchan left early yesterday, All Might?" Midoriya Izuku questions his mentor.
      "Yes, young Midoriya he was picking up the new student, or his twin."
      "Bakugo (N-Name)!? H-her!?"
      "Correct! Have you met her before?"
      Eyes darting back and forth he mutters out, "She transferred back in 2nd year of middle school to a hero course in Germany. She used to defend me if Kacchan was bothering me..."
     "She sounds interesting! Now it's best if you hurry to class now!"
~~~~~
      Sitting in homeroom questions flew about, "Why is Bakugou missing?" And "Why is there a 21st desk now?" Accidentally telling Kaminari, Midoriya notices the entire class panicking at the thought of a second Bakugou.
      Aizawa enters the room with Bakugou, "Students please be seated. We have a new student coming in. Bakugou come in."
      Shuffling in people's eyes widen at my (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. A strict looking boy with glasses appears to fume at the sight of my many ear piercings and eyebrow piercings.
      "Hello! I'm Bakugou (Name)! I'm Katsuki's beloved little sister." I wink at him and he groans, "My quirk is ice explosion. It's the exact same as Katsuki's but my explosions are made of ice. I transferred late because I was kicked out of my previous school for...reasons. I hope you won't think I'm as short tempered as Katsuki. Let's all get along!" Bowing I take my book bag and seat myself in the back corner.
~~~~~
At the first break I see Katsuki wall up to me. Groping through my bag I pull out two lunchboxes with curry inside. Clasping my hand he drags me towards the cafeteria.
"Woah! This is huuuge!" My eyes sparkle in delight.
"Close your damn mouth you'll attract flys." Sticking my tongue out at him, he seats himself at a table.
"Dis is so gud, Katsu!" Praising him with my mouth full he wipes his face.
"I know it is! But keep the damn food in your mouth!"
Burping and wiping the excess food off my face I smirk, "Mine will be 10 times spicer than yours!"
"We'll see (N/Name)!" Seeing sparks fly between us someone coughs.
"Turning our attention I see a red head, a pinkie, blonde, tape dispenser elbows, and Deku...? "Deku!" Jumping up from my seat I clomp him in a hug, "I haven't seen you in ages! I'm so glad you manifested a quirk!" Hugging back Midoriya laughs.
"You're still as bubbly as ever (Initials)-chan." Releasing him I pivot towards the others.
"Hi! I'm (Name) Bakugou! What's your names?"
"Ah right! I'm Mina Ashido, tape boy is Sero Hanata, red head is Ejirou Kirishima, and blondie is Denki Kaminari!" Smiling at them I give each my gratitude.
"Thank you for dealing with Katsuki!" I bow.
"You shitty sister!" Jumping up and placing me in an arm hold he rages, "BITCH YOU BETTER PRAISE ME NOW!"
"OH GREAT KATSU-CHAN! YOUR CURRY WAS DECENT COMPARED TO MINE!" Monetarily releasing me, I take my leave before he realizes what I said.
"It was nice meeting you!"
~~~~~
"Hey....Hey......HEY KIRISHIMA?!" Clapping in front of his face Kaminari sighs, "You looked so star struck! Good luck getting Bakugou to approve!" Prancing off he leaves a blushing Kirishima.
"I'll make it work....Yea." Formulating a plan he walks away.
~~~~~
"Katsuki! Dinner's ready!" Calling for my brother I wipe my hands. I had made some chili for dinner, since our parents were out of town.
Walking down the stairs he rolls his eyes, "Put some damn pants on!" Waving my hand dismissively I serve him.
"It's hot though! And it's not like my area's showing!" Patting my underwear, I stick my tongue out.
"Your fucking quirk has ice involved!" Using my quirk in his face, he growls.
"It's ice explosions you nitwit!" Before he could retaliate the doorbell rings, "Get it since I'm in my panties."
Groaning out, "I fucking despise that word!" He makes his way to the door.
After serving the rest of our dinner, I enter the living room to ask who it was, "So Katsu, who was it?" Finally realizing Kirishima was beside my brother my eyes widen and he faints. I release a squeak at the sight of my friend of a few months (and crush).
"What the actual FUCK! He LIKES YOU! HE WAS BLUSHING!" Going off on a rampage he sets off explosions. Lifting the red head up I place him on a couch.
"Question him when he wakes up stupid!"
"I WILL IF YOU PUT SOME DAMN PANTS ON!"
"No it's hot!" Twirling my braid in my fingers I sit marginal to the boy.
"Then I'm waking him up!" Jumping on top of Kirishima he shakes him back and forth.
"Huh..." Being greeted by Katsuki's butch-ass face he screeches, "I'M INNOCENT!"
"I DO NOT APPROVE OF YOU LIKING (NAME)!"
"WHY NOT-" noticing I was in the room he blushes, "Uh-I um...."
"I l-like you too..."
"THE FUCK YOU DO! DAMN IT ALL!"

I hoped you liked emmaw3004! Request again anytime!
I had to retype this manually cause my phone kept messing up my I's and commas. 😓