Mates- (Werewolf) Katsuki Bakugou x (Dullahan) Reader {Part Two} [Request]

Thanks so much for requesting laurap36! I'm glad you enjoyed this A

Thanks so much for requesting laurap36! I'm glad you enjoyed this A.U! I did a continuation of the first part (I hope that's okay!)

Monster A.U- Students are all some sort of beast Katsuki is a werewolf while (Name) is a dullahan. (A dullahan is a women who holds her head in her arms, can control a shadow like substance, and douses blood on those who are to die soon) (Name) can reattach her head at will.
Extra Info- Katsuki has chosen (Name) as his mate. U.A school is for the monsters who wish to master their powers.
Warning Cursing!

"K-Katsuki! I'm here!" Placing my bookbag on his dorm's bed I knock on his bathrooms door, "Katsuki...are you in t-there? I'm coming in." Slowly turning the knob I see a bundle of clothes in the middle of the bathroom. Fully entering I turn to the back corner, and what lay before me was a ash-blonde wolf.
"K-Katsuki !?" Crouching down to his eye level he nods, "Is it the full moon?"Nod. "W-Want to cuddle and watch a movie?" Nod. Petting his head he closes his eyes blissfully.
      Opening my book bag I pull out my laptop and place it on a windows edge. Opening Netflix I pull up an action movie.
~~~~~
      About an hour into the movie, someone knocks on his door. Offering to keep his form hidden I open it. "H-hello Kaminari." Shyly smiling at the blonde I question his appearance, "Did you need Bakugo for something? He isn't f-feeling well right now, I could p-pass on a message if you want."
      Smirking he licks his lips, "Well a cutie like you would-" Bakugou softly pushes me to the side and growls at Kaminiari, "Cute dog?" Bakugou tackles Kaminari and full on barks at him showing his lethal fangs.
      "K-Katsuki! Please s-stop!" Looking at me then whimpering he snarls at the blonde one last time then retreats into the dorm. Closing the door, I giggle at his previous actions. Hugging him and I giggle into his fur, "You're so precious!" Rubbing his head against me neck he playfully barks.
~~~~~
      Falling asleep with a wolf and waking up with a human, was interesting. Shaking him awake he yawns, "Mhmm....morning (N/Name)..."
      "You transform I-involuntarily..?" Nodding his head he stretches, "Are we s-still catching the matinee..?"
      "Yea..but only if you cuddle me!" Blushing I comply to his wishes.
~~~~~
      "That was so damn cheesy! What a waste!" Grumbling at curses I grab his hand.
      "But I had f-fun!" Continuing to walk back to the dorms we talk about miscellaneous topics.
      "L-look a puppy!" Jogging up to a dog, I gently lift him up, "H-he doesn't h-have a collar! I'm gonna k-keep him!" Petting it's beige head, I show Bakugou. "Isn't he cute?" Glaring at the poor pup he mutters a 'whatever'.
~~~~~
After arriving at the dorms I create a makeshift bed for the dog, whom I've named Cookie. Cookie and Bakugou haven't exactly been on decent terms.
Having him visit my dorms in the evening for dinner, was a usual for us. But tonight instead of cuddling with Bakugo and watching T.V I was cuddling with Cookie. Lifting the dog up and placing him on the floor Bakugou places his head on my lap.
Sighing at his jealousy, I begin to weave my hands through his, surprisingly soft, hair. Unfortunately Cookie wasn't having any of that. The dog jumps us and bites Bakugou's hand.
"What the fuck! You shitty fleabag!" Standing up, literal sparks flying between the two, he grabs my arm, "This is my MATE!" As a sign of defiance Cookie bites my pant leg and pulls me towards him. Several minutes pass before I reach my limit. Picking up the dog and grabbing Bakugou by the ear I drag the both to Koda's room.
Describing the situation to Koda, I ask him to keep Cookie. Automatically agreeing I force Bakugou to bow down and apologize.
"I refuse to bow to a weakling like him!" Glaring at him he visibly shakes and bows repeatedly, "IM SORRY!"

Hoped you enjoyed laurap36! Request again any time!