I was tagged~~

So I was tagged! (I honestly don't know how long ago...or who it was. My wattpad has been acting up the past week. With notifications, drafts, and publishing..)

1

1. Favorite Color?
Jeez, I have a lot! It would probably have to be purple; all shades including black! (Though I do like lavender, a lot)

2. Favorite Subject?
Hmm... I love literature, language, social studies, and math! Though social studies wins by a small margin; I love seeing the failures of man.

3. Favorite Sport?
I play soccer, so that's one. But I also love volleyball (Haikyu!! Got me into that...[9 + 10 = Kagehina])

4. Who's your best friend?
I'll do it wattpad wise; basically all my constant readers/ commenters {I is lonely} (You know who you are!)! And all my readers are my friends! (Don't be afraid to message me!)

5. Least Favorite Subject?
Phew; Umm I'll have to go with music. It was mandatory that we played the recorder (they always said it helped our brains; it didn't the tests put us under more stress!) and participate in the play. We also had a music final exam, were the study guide was useless! (The average was a 40 and I had gotten the highest grade in the entire grade! It was a 70...) The music was all opera and all the female roles for the play were degrading. Jeez, I went off on a tangent.

6. Favorite Wattpad Book?
Don't kill me, but I don't really read much on wattpad. I love all the books my readers ask me to review. So, I'll do my favorite in real life.
Manga-wise it's My Hero Academia (duh), Fairy Tail (I used to be obsessed until MHA came along), Tokyo Ghoul, Haikyu, Erased, Bungou Stray Dogs, (the list goes on...)
Literary-wise it's Another, and The Raven.

7.  Ten People: (off the top of my head)
      @RwaiChan
      @Wendy_Swan
@Alldemfandomz
@_Kavis_
      @fawnheads
      @NagitoBagle100
@gravityfallsgeek21
@emmaw3004
      @Titania_Erza123
      @InSaNiTyOtAkUeVe

      Feel free to tag me again or ask me questions~~