Dragon- Katsuki Bakugou x (Blind) Reader [Request]

Thanks allet_inome102 for requesting! Hope you enjoy! I made it an A

      Thanks allet_inome102 for requesting! Hope you enjoy! I made it an A.U I hope that it's okay!

Fantasy A.U- This A.U is based off of season 2's second ending 'Datte no Atashi Hero'. There are quirks, but they are called magic.
Quirk- None
      Extra Info- (Name) had been born without sight. Her eyes are a pale (E/C). She can somewhat see her surroundings, but with a special pair of glasses.

It was just supposed to be a simple ride with my horse. I never knew it would storm, and that it would scare my horse and cause it to go berserk.
"M-my glasses...!" I felt helpless, it was bad enough I had no affinity for magic! Now the one thing that allowed me to, somewhat, see is gone!
If only had I listened to my brother. I wouldn't be helpless, and soaked to the bone.
I propped myself up on a, what felt to be, log. I shivered, hoping guards and not bandits would find me.
~~~~~
Crunch
The tiniest of noises awoke me from my light slumber.
"H-hello? Who's there?"
"My, my! Looks like a little bitch is lost!"
"W-where are you?" A cackle is heard.
"And she's fuckin' blind! How nice." I slowly rise to my sore feet.
"So what! Who're you?" More leaves emit a crunch.
His breath tickles my neck, "Have you ever heard of 'The dragon tamer'?
My breath hitches, "K-kasuki Bakugou...?"
"Ding, ding! You're correct, bitch!"
"My name is (Name)! Get it right!"
His hand clamps around my arm, and I feel it slightly burning, "Watch it bitch, or should I call you a slut?"
"W-what?"
"Your clothes are fuckin revealing! Don't you feel any damn air?"
I feel tears come to my eyes, "Please help me..."
"Can't you use your damn magic?"
"I-I don't have any..."
Loud laughter is heard, "How fuckin pathetic! Now that you mention it... you must be perfect to carry on bloodlines..."
"D-don't you dare..."
"You're a fucking dog with no bite! I'm taking you with me, you are in my territory."
"N-no! The Todoroki's will surely come after you!"
I practically see him smirk, "That's perfect! I do need to take some revenge on that half-and-half bastard."
And that was the start of it all.
~~~~~
"If you're taking me. At least let me see a dragon!"
"Oh, you can see shit now?"
"Screw you! You know what I mean! And why do you add unnecessary profanities?"
      "Cause I can, princess bitch."
      Oh, if only I could slap him. If only I had magic and see. It's terrible having to depend on him to guide me.
A whistle is heard, then a roar with a thud.
"It's here shithead."
I steady walk forward with my arms in front of me. I eventually hit a scaly wall.
      "Hello there..." I slightly rub the dragon and coo, "You're so cool! I wish I could see you, you must be so beautiful~"
~~~~~
      It was then Bakugou felt his heart go doki~

      Hoped you enjoyed allet_inome102!