Q&A + Raffle Winners

Hi guyysss Merry Christmas! This is the Q&A hope you enjoy!

Question: What do you think about friends who don't include other friends in their conversations or activities? Would you leave them, or would you tolerate it?
Answer: Personally, I believe that friends would never exclude someone. I believe that people who do that are simple-minded and plain rude. People who do that never realize how the excluded feel.
      I would never tolerate it, but I wouldn't necessarily leave them automatically. If I could include the person I would stay, but if the friend refused to include them I would leave.

Question: Is Bakugou Gay?
Answer: Phew! *Sweats Nervously* I honestly think he would be the type of guy who would profusely bully someone for coming out. If anything he may be hiding a tough guy facade. But I'm sticking to my first answer. He probably isn't.

Question: Who is your favorite villain?
Answer: This is a hard one! I love Toga, she's just precious (in her own weird way). But I also love Dabi his character design is awesome... I like both of them because of their goal. Stain's goal, its honorable in its own way. And I like how they'll join forces with the League to achieve it. But now since I've been introduced to Chisaki (Overhaul) that might change!

Question: What was your inspiration for this book?
Answer: I always saw people writing for My Hero Academia, and I always read the stories/ oneshots. They never really satisfied me, (sorry if I offend anyone!) finding the grammar bad, plot line cliche, or just the author updating when they feel like it (which is often once a month!). So, I decided to take it into my own hands and create my own oneshot book. Though my grammar isn't 100% perfect, and my plot lines may not always be that good, I genuinely enjoy writing this book and I'm amazed so many people actually read, request, and enjoy my oneshots!

Raffle Winners!
Thanks to all who participated! Since a handful of you joined, I might do another one for a different holiday, (only if you guys request!).

Two-Shot
And the winner for the two-shot is DemonLoli! Congrats! Please Message me your request for this two-shot (please request a plot that can be extended into two one shots!)

Matchups (3 in total!)
Our matchup winners are; NagitoBagle100
-whiterosebuds-
Alldemfandomz
Congratulations! I'll explain how you can get your matchup!
Comment or message me; Choice of character gender (male, female, or either!) Your Personality Traits, Likes, and Dislikes.
For a even better matchup include astrological sign (I'm a Libra!), personality type (I'm an INTP!) [These are optional].

Thank you to all who participated! Don't be upset that you weren't chosen; there might be more chances in the future!