Wingman-er, no Tailman!- Hitoshi Shinsou x Reader {Part Two} [Request]

Quirk- Hypercognition: User can solve anything in under seconds

Quirk- Hypercognition: User can solve anything in under seconds. (As long as there's at least one piece of evidence). When activated User glows a faint blue.
Extra Info- (Name) and Ojirou have known each other for years. (Name) was often placed under the Ojirou's care, since her parents had many trips abroad. She's technically moved into the attic. (Name) attends U.A's business course.

      "(Name) I'm back-" A thud emits from the dropped groceries and Ojirou stares.
      "Oh hey!"  I rise from my seat and wave, "Did ya get the mochi?"
He slowly nods as he points at the many officers in the living room, "Why're they here?"
I snap my fingers, "Aw shucks I forgot to tell ya!" She pauses and points to a man in detectives attire, "This is Naomasa Tsukauchi!"
"Um...it's nice seeing you in better conditions." Ojirou shakes Tsukauchi's outstretched hand.
"They're here cause I'm doing an internship with them. All Might gave em' my Info."
"Right....do I have to make extra for them?"
"It's fine. We were just about to leave." He tips his hat and exits.
Once they left, Ojirou glares at me, "Why did you not tell me! I probably looked like a idiot!"
A pat his head, "I'm glad you're excepting your true colors!"
"Get out of the damn house!" I sigh and wave him off, after grabbing some essentials, and making a makeshift knapsack.
"See ya monkey!" Geez...a mad Ojirou sure was uncommon.
~~~~~
Ding-dong!
The obnoxious ring of Shinsou's doorbell interrupted him. He groans as he closes his homework.
"Coming." He casually makes his way over and opens the door. "Why're you here?"
I fake a look of shock, "Why do you sound like that? You're girlfriend, emphasis on girlfriend, can't just visit you?"
He takes a step to the side and allows me in. "You're holding a knapsack. Ojirou kicked you out?"
I wave my hand dismissively, "Pfft-no!"
       He gives a smirk, "Alright. I'm doing homework, so you can join me if you like."
            "Sure! I'll be sewing though." I motion towards my knapsack, "I'm creating my detective uniform."
~~~~~
      "I've finished!" Shinsou swerves his chair.
      "Then try it on." Giving a thumbs up I skip into the bathroom.
      'I hoped I sewed the buttons correctly...' I button up my collared white shirt. I then slip on a knee-length black skirt, and attach black suspenders. I tie my not black, but onyx, tie. I pull up my calf-high blacks, and then tie on my ankle boot heels. Finally I clip on a butterfly shaped hair pin, place my gloves, and place a black shawl over it.
      "Okay...I'm coming out!" I meekly slide out, "D-does it look okay?"
      He gives a rare, genuine, smile and places his hand on my shoulder.
      "Of course it does. It fits for Miss Opportunist."
      I return his smile, "Thanks Hi~To~Shi!"
      He blushes and pushes my face away, "Yea, Yea."
Ding-dong!
      "I'll get it!" I scamper away and leave a flustered Shinsou.
      "Hello~" I smirk when I see who it is, "Ojirou missed me already!"
      "Be quiet. I need help with another worksheet." He pauses and looks me up and down, "Why're you dressed up like that? Is it cosplay?"
      "No it's Miss Opportunist's costume!" I sprint out the door, "Onward Monkey, to da house!" I wave at Shinsou whom was now at the door, "Bye Hitoshi!"

      Thanks for requesting NicoleLove713! Hoped you enjoyed!