Greatest Police Officer- (Father) Katsuki Bakugou x (Mother) Reader [Request]

Thanks CloudieSky27 for requesting! I hope you enjoy!       I'm sooo sorry for not updating this sooner! I've been focusing on my other book ;P!       If you haven please check it out!

      I'm sooo sorry for not updating this sooner! I've been focusing on my other book ;P!
      If you haven please check it out!

Quirk- Python: User has fangs that can eject venom, while the body develops random patches of scales.
Extra Info- (Name) and Katsuki are happily married with a four year old son named Chikara.

      She had come home battered and bruised after a villain raid. She had expected her son to run up to her and congratulate her for being so cool. While her husband would just give her a proud smirk.
She wasn't expecting her husband to have bottles of beer scattered around him, and her son to be locked in his room.
      "Katsuki, what happened?" She rushes up to her drunken husband.
     "I'm suuuch...a crappy person." His cheeks were flushed a bright pink, while his breath reeked of alcohol.
"Weren't you out with Chikara? What happened?!"
Katsuki groaned and rolled his eyes, "Doctor said he was like Dekuuuu..."
(Name) sighed, her husband was speaking nonsense. She had a feeling there was a good reason behind his condition. She lifted him up and placed him in bed.
      "Night Katsuki."
      "Night Snake lady."
      She exited the room and went to Chikara's. "Hey Chi, it's Mommy. Can I come in?" Quiet hiccups and small footsteps were heard.
      "Mommy, I'm sad..."
(Name) could hear her heart breaking, "Whats wrong, baby?" She grabbed the boy and placed him on her lap.
"T-the doctor said I can't have a quirk."
It was apparent he wouldn't receive his mother's quirk when he was born, so they all hoped he would start blowing things up. But that dream, was shattered in an instant.
"Baby..."
"I-I just wanted to be like daddy..."
"You can still do great things! Stop crying, I'll get you some of your favorite tomorrow. Now go to sleep okay?"
Chikara sniffles and slowly lies in bed.
"Love you."
"Night Mommy..."
~~~~~
      "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK KATSUKI?! WHY WERE YOU DROWNING YOURSELF IN BEER?!" Katsuki had awoken to a terrible hangover, with his fuming wife screeching at him.
      "Shut up woman."
      "What did you just say to me?! Maybe I would if you tell me why you were drinking instead of comforting your child?!"
      Katsuki slowly rises from his reclined position, "(Name) I don't know how long I spent terrorizing Deku for being quirkless. I even told him to kill himself." Several tears come loose from his eyes, "I can't comfort him, after all I cause tears to someone because he was quirkless!"
Smack
      (Name) had slapped her husband, "I don't care about that! This is your chance to redeem yourself! Don't fucking give up before you even try! Hell it hurts me too! Please Katsuki!"
Katsuki hiccups once, then twice, and begins to sob, "I-I'm a terrible father! I can't even face my fucking son!"
"No, you're a great father. You never left, you spoil him rotten, and you cheer him on! He loves you so much, he needs you to tell him he's still strong even though he's quirkless!"
(Name) wipes away his tears, "A-Alright..." Katsuki firmly nods and heads off to his son's room.
Let's just say after Katsuki's talk, Chikara wouldn't shut up about being the best police officer ever.
      Hoped you enjoyed, CloudieSky27!