Another One- (Father) Katsuki Bakugou x (Mother) Reader [Request]

Thanks YukoChiruka for requesting hope you enjoy!

Quirk- Metallic Wings: User can summon and retract, metallic wings through their lower back. Although it's is powerful and can allow flight, the user experiences excruciating pain whenever they summon or retract the wings. (It Pierces through the user's skin)
Extra Info- (Name) and Katsuki are married, pro-heroes, and have a five year old son named Chikara (meaning strength in Japanese)

Ever since having a child, night time or more specifically bedroom time became sacred. The married couple having to balance being heroes and being parents was tedious. So, whenever the two could just savor each other's presence they found it sacred.
But, their bedroom time tonight was disrupted.
~~~~~
Screams of agony disrupted the two.
"Why did we have that shithead again?"
"Our parents were getting impatient, remember?" Katsuki shuddered at the thought.
The two were never keen on having kids, but lo and behold they had one. Sure, they love him and all, but they missed the good ol' days.
"Mommy! Daddy! It huuuurrts!!" Their young Chikara screeched from down the hall.
"It's probably his quirk again...I'll go help him."
"But (Name)... I was fucking comfortable. He needs to learn to get his shit together."
"Katsuki, he's five! Give him a break." The woman lifted herself up from the clutches of her husband, and rushed towards her son.
"It's okay, Chi. Mommy had to deal with that to." She petted the child's head, "With enough training you'll become immune to the pain like me." She slowly activated her quirk and surrounded the two in her wing's embrace.
"See?" The boy sniffled and slowly cuddled into his mother.
      "Mhmm..." Chikara's eyes slowly dropped.
      "That shithead is in my spot."
      "You need to come up with another insult. I've been hearing it, for what the past ten years?"
      "Shut the fuck up."
      The mother lifted her child up, and slowly placed him in his bed.
      "I refuse to have another."
      "Hell, I don't want another either. But Y'know things don't go as planned. I'm sure our moms' are going to be happy."
      Katsuki held a flabbergasted expression. "A-another one?"
      "The great Lord Explosion Murder is stuttering? What a sight."
      He grabs the woman and shakes her, "You're not fucking joking? Tell me the damn truth woman!"
      "I hope he/she won't take up after you. Chikara is a good kid, so far."
      "What the actual fuck! We're having a second..." He clutches his head and pulls at his hair.
      "We won't have bedroom time for another year!"
      "Holy shit, you're right." (Name) sighs and places a comforting hand on his shoulder, "Hey, at least theirs another one to carry on the great Katsuki's genes."
      The man immediately perked up. "Damn straight." He lifts up the (E/C) eyes hero, "I'm ready to return to my damn bedroom time."
      "Me too..."

Hoped you enjoyed YukoChiruka! Sorry if it's too short!