Suffocating- (Overprotective) Yagi Toshinori x (Pregnant) Reader [Request]

An anon user requested an overprotective All Might with a pregnant reader! Hope you enjoy anon!

      Quirk- Levitation: User can make oneself, others, or objects levitate.
      Extra Info- (Name) is 7 months pregnant with Toshinori's baby.

      Ever since (Name)'s stomach became taut and herself more lethargic, Yagi had been on top of her.
She couldn't move two feet without him offering to do whatever she needed to do.
~~~~~
"What do you need, (Name)?" (Name) sighed as she rubbed her belly.
"I have to use to bathroom..."
"It's fine I'll do it!"
(Name) deadpans as she stares at the hero, "Toshi, you can't pee for me..."
He realizes what he had said and blushes massively, "Uh, ah, sorry."
      She giggles as she waddles towards the bathroom.
~~~~~
      "(Name), I'm home." The pro-hero walks into his abode to see his wife cooking.
      "Hi, Toshi." She waves towards the male as she activates her quirk and receives eggs. "I'm making dinner."
      "(N-Name)! I told you not to worry about that." He waves his hands erratically, and rushes towards her. He transforms into his 'muscular' form and lifts the woman up. "You're staying in bed, I'll order some takeout."
      "Get ramen then."
      "Ramen it is!" He pecks her forehead and places her in their bed, "I'll be back." He scurries off as his wife slowly drifts to sleep.
~~~~~
      The woman sighs, "Why did Toshi leave his lunch?" She taps the box and it slowly floats behind her, "I might as well take it, I've been meaning to get out of the house." She mutters as she slips on her shoes.
      Eventually (Name) enters the vast U.A grounds. She shuffles through the many hallways, with the occasional break to catch her breath. "He should be in 1.A..." She meekly knocks and slides open the door.
"H-hello?" She pokes her body in, and is greeted by the stares of students.
"Is Toshin-All might here?" A boy with rectangular glasses stands.
"Ah, yes! We are having a quick break, he should be back within 10 to 20 minutes!"
"Is it alright if I wait here? I'm not exactly up to running in circles." (Name) motions towards her prominent stomach.
"M-miss please take my seat!" A broccoli headed boy offers.
"Midoriya-kun is that you? You look so different! All Might sure did a number on you."
"(Name)-san?" Said woman nods as she waddles to the seat.
"I'm glad you made it!" She gives him a thumbs up.
The children then shower the woman is questions.
"How many months are you?"
"7."
"Is it a boy or girl?"
"I opted to wait, I enjoy surprises."
"Who's the father?" A slap is given to the grape-headed boy.
Whoosh
"I am here students!"
A giggle resounds from (Name), "Speak of the devil."
"W-why are you here (Name)? What happened to staying at home?" Panic washes over Toshinori's face as he crouches in front of his spouse.
"You forgot your bento!" She bops his head with it, "And I wanted out of the house, it gets suffocating with you on top of me and just sitting around."
      "I'm sorry (Name) I'm just worried."
      "About what? I got the symbol of piece of my side!"
      "ALL MIGHT IS HAVING A KID?" A scream emits from a student, which interrupts our 'moment' and causes panic to ensue.

      Hoped you enjoyed anon!