Their Goal- Chisaki Kai x Reader [Request]

Thanks NagitoBagle100 for requesting! Hope you enjoy!

Quirk: Angel Blessing- User can heal others, from as petty as a paper cut to as death inducing as a severed limb.

She was originally supposed to be a pawn. Her quirk was useful and her dedication was resolute. After all she was related to the boss.
She spent countless hours with him, creating the perfect creation to remove quirks. During that time, Chisaki fell, hard. She wasn't unclean, unlike the eight precepts.
"Chisaki-sama!" (Name) giddily called her superior's name, "I made you something!" She fumbled with her bag. Eventually, she pulls out a beak shaped mask.
"You've said countless times that you like my mask. So, I made you one! And it kinda goes with our goal."
Chisaki gingerly retrieved the mask. He stares at it, taking in every intricate detail. With his surgical mask in place, (Name) was left confused.
"Do you not like it? I'm sorry if I offended you or anything! I hope I don't seem hero-y."
"No," he started, "It's just that." He slowly removed his current mask, "I won't be able to do this as easily." He gently placed his lips upon hers.
~~~~~
The once simple relationship of superior to subordinate, turned into something more romantic. Though, one thing lead to another and (Name) realized she was producing a life.
They were each so young, and with their goal so close they couldn't spare the time. Several weeks along, (Name) had finally built up enough courage to confess.
"Kai-sama..." (Name) meekly knocked on his door.
He looked up from his work, "What is it?"
"W-Well I'm, er... p-pregnant."
His calm demeanor washed away, "(Name)! How?"
"I-I'm not sure...."
"(Name)..." Chisaki started, "I'll find some underground doctor to abort it."
(Name) began to sweat nervously, "Kai-sama, please don't! It's a potential life. I can't kill them!"
"(Name)..." Chisaki growled, "It's a potential parasite! We are so close to the, no our goal!"
"I-I know. But I just can't..."
Chisaki sent a piercing glare his more insane side showing, "You're on your own."
      Sobs rose, and (Name) exited the room. But just before, "Kai-sama, I really do love you. Please complete our goal..."
~~~~~
      The memories of years prior arose in Chisaki's mind. He regretted what he did that day, yet that drove him to continue to achieve their goal.
      Eri was so useful, she brought him to the creation his project.
      Currently Chisaki was headed to meet with a agent of the league. He was annoyed, but Shigaraki had been adamant in his decision.
      As he neared the location, he heard the whines of a child. He innerly groaned, he did not wish to deal with an unclean child.
      "(N-Name)....? You're the agent?" He steered his attention to the child. "I-is That... our....?"
      "Yes...meet Inai, Kai-sama." (Name) steadily made her way to Chisaki. She slowly began to wipe away his tears. "I see you still wear that mask I made."
      "And you the same." Just as she was about to continue, more whines are heard.
      "Mommy! You said it would be quick!" (Name) shushes the 5-year-old.
      "Inai, What did I say?"
      He pulls his brown hair and pouts, "Fine..."
      "I-I'm so sorry.... I shouldn't have."
      "It's okay...you were focused."
      "Please, allow me back." Chisaki mumbles.
      "Of course, Inai."
      "Yes?" The boy peers up.
      His mother pats his head, "You'd like to have daddy visit, right?" The boy nods eagerly.
      "Inai approves, so its final!"
      Chisaki hugs the woman, "I'm so glad..."

       Hope you enjoyed NagitoBagle100!