Fear- (Yandere) Izuku Midoriya x Reader [Request]

Thank you xCompleteTrashx for requesting! Hope you enjoy!       Sorry for not updating everyday! :(      Quirk- Light Warp: User can teleport to anywhere as long as it's in their line of vision and has a light source

      Sorry for not updating everyday! :(
Quirk- Light Warp: User can teleport to anywhere as long as it's in their line of vision and has a light source.

      She was always so independent and brave. Those were qualities Midoriya loved about her. Though, he did wish to change one. He wanted her to become dependent, more specifically on him.
      She always brushed Midoriya off if he offered help. "No, it's not that heavy!" Or "Don't trouble yourself."
      He'd take all the troubles on the earth just for her to be able to notice him. Not as a friend or fellow hero-in-training, but as something more.
      It was a sickly desire; but Midoriya hadn't known. If he did, he would've distanced himself from (Name).
~~~~~
      "What the fuck (Name)! It's just a damn spider!" (Name) squeaks and continues to cower behind him.
      "D-demon! K-kill it!"
      "No! You're a damn hero-in-training! And here I thought it would be a villain." Bakugou 'tchs' and scowls.
"K-kacchan, j-just do her a favor."
Bakugou grunts and turns towards Midoriya, "SHUT THE FUCK UP DEKU! SHE NEEDS TO LEARN."
"B-bakugou! Leave her be!" Bakugou leaves with a final curse, and (Name) runs behind Midoriya.
She squeezes his abdomen and cries, "P-please Midoriya!"
      Something sinister sparks within Midoriya at the moment. He loved the way she hugged him and begged for his help.
      "A-Alright (Name) I'll get it." He lowers himself and retrieves the arachnid.
~~~~~
      Another thing Midoriya loved was her love of light. According to her it bundled her in warmth and love. Nobody could harm her in the light; after all it was what gave her power.
      Midoriya had once loved the light, but then he dabbled with the dark. It wasn't apparent then, but his once brilliantly noble and bright soul, was sullied by an evil desire.
~~~~~
       "Here's the cash, now do it. Show no mercy..."
       "But, ain't she your girlfriend?" Midoriya adverts is gaze from the villains.
      "It's for her own good..."
      The villain quirks a brow but nonetheless agrees, "Whatever you're payin' us."
      Midoriya watches as the villains corner his love. He sees her struggle to fight; her quirk needed light and the dark alley provided none, and her martial art skillscould only do so much.
      "P-please stop! Someone help!" Midoriya clenched his fist, he had to wait, it was for their relationship.
      The villains carried (Name)'s comatose body. They nodded at Midoriya and left to the assigned location.
~~~~~
      Days and weeks went by, searches went out for (Name); yet each came back fruitless. Midoriya feigned innocence, he put up the farce that he was worried.
      Though his worry wasn't complete fake. He hoped the villains wouldn't beat her to death. Midoriya had made it very clear, she dies they die.
      Midoriya walked through the abandoned building he kept his love. Killing each and every one of the thugs he hired.
      He opened the door of the cellar. He saw the battered body of his love.
      "(Name) it's me! Are you okay?" Midoriya rushed up to her.
      "N-no, help..." Midoriya crouches next to the girl and envelops her in a hug,
      "It's okay, I'll protect you. Everyone and thing but me will hurt you."
      "Everything...?"
      Midoriya nods, "Even the light couldn't protect you."
      (Name) quivers at this revelation. Her protector did nothing to help her, but the opposite.
      "P-protect me....Midoriya..." Midoryia places her head into his chest as he revealed a maniacal smirk.
      He had did it, she was afraid of everyone but him. Her quirk was useless because of her new fear. Yes, she would be dependent on him for the rest of their days.

      Hoped you enjoyed xCompleteTrashx!