Crystals- Momo Yaoyorozu x Reader

Quirk- Crystal: Can transform bodies into different crystals. User can be as hard as diamond or as confusing looking as bismuth.
      Extra Info- (Name) is Momo's longtime girlfriend. The two enjoy collecting crystals by their properties and performing different treatments they've seen online. They also enjoying cooking anything.
      Warning Some cursing.

      Walking to Momo's house with my satchel I see several students in front of her property. Each appearing flabbergasted, I then make my presence known, "Ahem." With heads snapping in my direction I make my point clear, "What are you doing here?"
      A pink haired- er skinned girl pipes up in a rather demeaning tone, "We're here to study at your master's house." A tick mark appears on my forehead.
      "My master? She's not my damn master you fucking retarded-" Before I could continue I hear Momo's angelic voice.
      "Come in you guys!" Pushing the gate open I walk into the familiar grounds. Stomping my way up the stairs I clomp Momo in a hug when she opens the door. "Hey (Name), did you get into another fight with your parents?" Nodding then squishing the Yaoyoboobies, I kiss her. Blushing, she ushers me and her confused friends inside.
"I thought she was your servant or something." Pinkie speaks up with her companions agreeing.
"Are you picking a fight with me you bitch?" Finishing my statement Momo smacks me in the head with a textbook.
"Stop cursing and fighting if you want cuddles."
Gasping then letting tears out I cry, "ANYTHING BUT THE CUDDLES." Giggling she leads us to the dining room. Seating herself with me following on her lap, her friends take out their textbooks.
As they study we eventually begin to talk about tonight's experiment. "I think we should use a circular pentagram not a stared one. The stared one is more for human things, not protection."
Momo quickly agrees, "That sounds about right. So we'll do this with some clear quartz, amethyst, black tourmaline, opal, and topaz."
The boy that accompanied then, which I learned to be Hanata Sero, spoke up, "Umm... Are you guys summoning satan or something?"
The other girl Kyoka Jiro then adds, "Yea you two sound crazy."
      "No. We're trying to summon some protection. The stones clear quartz, amethyst, and black tourmaline are for protection. While opal and topaz to protect our love!" Momo explains in a giddy tone.
      Pinkie, or Mina Ashido jumps up, "Ooo! I wanna see! I wanna seeeee!"
      "Fine but no touching the stones or else it'll break." I state.
      "Hey (N/name) can you make me some opal?" Saying 'sure' then transforming my arm into the stone. I take a nearby fork and jab it into my arm. After dislodging a piece I hand it to Momo.
Leading her friends into our 'crystal room' was quite the task. They were perplexed at all the rooms in Momo's estate. Entering the room I make sure to remind them 'no touching'.
Grabbing some parchment I begin to outline the pentagram, while Momo grabs all the needed crystals. Beginning the process we both kneel down and say all that we want from the pentagram. Sealing the process with a kiss we turn towards the trio and ask what they think.
"So..?"
"That was cool!" Mina proclaims.
"Interesting to say the least." Hanata says.
"I'm more excited to tell everyone you have a girlfriend. Some people are going to be very disappointed." Jirou chimes.
Gasping I point an accusing finger at Momo, "How could you not tell everyone about this?" Posing for her she awkwardly laughs.
"Well no one asked. So I didn't think to preach it."
Pouting I mutter a, "Whatever..."