Mates- (Werewolf) Katsuki Bakugou x (Dullahan) Reader

Monster A.U- Students are all some sort of beast Katsuki is a werewolf while (Name) is a dullahan. (A dullahan is a women who holds her head in her arms, can control a shadow like substance, and douses blood on those who are to die soon) (Name) can reattach her head at will.
Extra Info- Katsuki has chosen (Name) as his mate. U.A school is for the monsters who wish to master their powers.
Warning Cursing!

      It was that time of the year, Mating Season. Usually one would think this referenced to animals, which holds true. But the werewolves choose their mate this season.
      Now this story will focus on one in particular, Katsuki Bakugou the werewolf whom placed first in the entrance exam. He has set his sights on one girl, or monster. That monster is (Name) (L/Name) a dullahan.
      It was a relatively normal day for class 1.A. Everyone was as boisterous as usual. But something seemed off. What was it?
      The answer was that Bakugou wasn't arguing with anyone. Each student looked for him. Nervous tension broke out, what had happened to Bakugou? A hour of searching broke out when, Denki Kaminari found him lying his head on (Name)'s lap.
      The said girl was rubbing his brown ears and sandy hair, while feeding him the occasional candy.
Panicking before rushing to get the rest of his classmates, Kaminari tiptoes out of the science lab, afraid that he might ruin the peaceful atmosphere.
Silently closing the door he breaks out into a sprint. "1.A students MAYDAY MAYDAY!!" Successfully catching the attention of his classmates he explains the situation.
Hearing gasps and ooo's of the students they each make their way to the lab to see this phenomenon.
Each peeking they see the same exact scene Kaminari saw. Shock evident on each of their faces they formulate a plan to figure out why Bakugou was acting like that, to (Name) no less!
During class Midoriya was pressured to pet Bakugou. Reluctantly reaching for his ears, his arm is grasped before it could reach his hair.
      Standing up and pulling Midoriya up he growls, "What are you doing!?"
      Looking at anything besides Bakugou he stutters, "Uh...well it was nothing Kacchan!"
      Before anything could become worse (Name) stepped in, "Katsuki, p-please stop, d-don't hurt him...!" Bakugou turns to see (Name) with some tears in her eyes. Bakugou's ears drop as Midoriya falls onto the ground.
"I-I'm sorry...." Lowering his head I give him a pat.
"It's okay. J-just know you can't just attack h-him." Grabbing his hand and leading him to the science lab, the rest of 1.A's mouths drop, including Aizawa's.
"H-how!? She's like so quiet and shy and SWEET?!" Kirishima screeches.
"Research this, free period update me after my nap." Aizawa orders as he magically pulls out his sleeping bag.
~~~~~
Entering the science lab I seat myself as Katsuki plops himself marginal to me.
      "Those damn nerds...using you against me like that!"
      Crying I mumble, "I-I'm sorry." Lifting my head up he kisses me.
      "It's not you fault. Don't cry." 
      Nodding my head then wiping my tears I ask, "Do you t-think they'll f-find out?"
      "Most likely. That damn human and witch will probably."
      "Midoriya and Uraraka?"
      "Whatever. Yea." Laying on my lap he closes his piercing red orbs, "I'm taking a nap."
      Muttering a 'yes' I begin to rub his head, beginning to find peace in our current situation.
~~~~~
      A couple of hours later Yaoyorozu was able to uncover the reason behind Bakugou's behavior. "It's because it is mating season," she explains, "(Name) is most likely his chosen mate." Gasps could be heard.
      "That means she agrees, right?"
      Yaoyorozu nods her head, "Correct. She is his weak spot. In return for her affections and care, Bakugou is to protect her and become in some way her servant. He is lucky he chose someone who wouldn't take advantage of him." Pausing then looking up with a grim expression, "They are connected mind and body. If (Name) gets hurt Bakugou feels and experiences the emotions she feels. Vice versa for (Name)."
"What confuses me is how (Name) agreed to that. Kero." Tsuyu adds.
"We should ask them face to face." With the entire class agreeing they each make their way towards the science lab.
      "(Name)-chan!" Said girl points towards her lips and shushes the girl.
      "Shh... Mina-san. He's sleeping." Motioning towards the boy she then questions, "What do you need?"
      "Are you well...-"
      "Are we a t-thing? Yes i-if that's what your asking."
      Cue the synchronized gasps of 1.A.
      "I-I'll start from the beginning. I'm a-assuming you all know what mates are?" Everyone nods, "W-well K-Katsuki asked me to b-be his." (Name) begins to blush, "A-after convincing me after a few months of d-dates I agreed."
      'Oooo' emits from the curious classmates.