Katsu the Protective Bro- Ejirou Kirishima x Reader x Denki Kaminari [Request]

Thanks LonewolfLillian for requesting! Hope you enjoy!

Quirk- Implosion and Explosion: The User can cause an implosion that draws in energy or matter and then create an explosion to release all the power. With enough training the user can absorb attacks and expel them as an explosion. The drawback is that the user may become victim to these explosions.
Extra Info- (Name) is Bakugou's twin whom is carefree, and lovable. Bakugou and her have a relatively healthy relationship. Her hero costume is what a paladin would usually wear. Her base is a blue and black jumpsuit, with gauntlets, knee-high boots, and a helmet with a lift able front.. Atop it she wears an intricate gold patterned breastplate, with armor on her thighs and arms. She also wears a cape for aesthetic.

      "Katsuki! Watch out!" It was supposed to be a little outing to the U.S.J. I, no, we never expected villains to attack. I told Katsuki not to run at the man made of black mist. I ran and reached for him, but miserably failed.
      "Huh...?" I roll onto my back and feel droplets of water fall onto my face, "Wasn't I just in the U.S.J?"
I hear a light chuckle, "We still are Bakugou." Kaminari gives me a hand, which I gladly take, "We're in the downpour zone."
"Isn't it supposed to be windy-" Cue a wind that nearly knocks the both of us off our feet.
We both howl in laughter.
"You shouldn't be so carefree kiddos." As I wipe a tear, we notice we were encircled by villains.
"Great, we're surrounded..." Kaminari sulks as he prepares himself.
I punch my other hand and set off a small explosion, "That means we can attack in any direction! Let's do this!"
"Right! Most villains down win!"
"You're so on!"
After defeating the surrounding villains, that dared challenged us, I was hysterically laughing.
"AHAHAHA! So that's your drawback!" Relatively composing myself, I lift the 'wehing' Kaminari.
~~~~~
"YOU FUCKERS!" Bakugou sets off several explosions, "Where's my damn SISTER!?"
Kirishima sighs at his partners behavior, but internally panics. Where did the girl, whom he come to like, disappear to? Was she with someone as useless as Mineta? Was she even capable of handling herself? He corrects his last statement. Of course a Bakugou could handle some petty villains!
"I'm sure your sister's handling it fine." He feels a piercing glare, "You of course help her with training!" Kirishima could now feel him smirking.
'He's so predictable....'
~~~~~
     Lugging Kaminari, was a lot harder than I thought. He continually brought his thumbs up, which poked me in the mouth. And with the occasional shock, I had dropped him.
      'Hope he doesn't mind the bruises to much'
      I had finally made it to the center, only to find that Katsuki was holding down the foggy?, Misty? man.
      Seeing Tsuyu and Mineta nearby, I throw Kaminari at them, who Tsuyu catches with her tongue.
      "Thanks Tsu-chan!" I rush over to the nearby villains gaining consciousness, and prevent that.
      Soon enough Kirishima and Todoroki help me as All Might fights the grotesque bird brain.
~~~~~
      I wipe my forehead as I see the last of the villains being placed in police cruisers.
      "Geez...I'm wiped." The solemn atmosphere somewhat morphs, "Katsuki~~~" I fall into him, "Carry me."
      He glares and growls out a, 'no'.
      "I'll carry ya (Name)!" The perky redhead bends down.
      "At least someone cares for me!" I hop on, and soon fall asleep.
      With a slight blush, Kirishima chuckles, "She's something else." With a tug, my body is placed on Katsuki's back.
      "You're damn right." He glowers at him, "You and Stun Gun better watch yourselves."
~~~~~
"Kiri~ Kami~" Said boys peer at me.
"What is it (Name)?" Kaminari questions.
I grope through my bag and pull out several D.V.D's, "Guess who ordered some American Sci-fi! And some candies!"
Kirishima bounces in his seat, "Ooo! I wanna watch!"
I giggle, "Dum-dums! I told ya since I'm inviting youse!" I place my arms on the table, "Are ya in?"
Both nod rapidly.
"Is after school Friday good?"
"Yeah!"
"Yesh!"
~~~~~
And so the two boys prepared their best 'casual' outfits and sleep ware.
While they did so I was prepping the house.
"The fuck you doing?"
I roll my eyes as I organize my goods, "Kirishima and Kaminari are sleeping over."
"Hell no! They aren't." I bop his head with a newspaper.
"Mum said they could."
He groans in irritation, "Then I'm joining."
"It's not like they're indecent."
"They like you."
I deadpan, "How dumb do you think I am? It's so damn obvious. I've been alone with them countless times. They are not indecent." I close a drawer, "I don't care if you join us though."
"Of course you won't fuckin care. I'm awesome."
"Yea...yea." I wave my hand dismissively.
~~~~~
And so the fun began. Watching countless movies such as 'The Matrix' and 'Back to the Future', we all have fun. (though my stubborn brother won't admit it).
Sucking on a cherry dum-dum I smirk, "So Katsu-chan~~" He huffs as he turns towards me, "Are ya having fun~~~"
"Hell no. But I can tell those two are having a bit too much."
I stick out my tongue, "At least they enjoy themselves and admit it."
Kirishima and Kaminari pop up behind me and nod.
"Yea Bakugo!"
"What she said!"
He literally blows up, "SHUT THE FUCK UP! STOP BEING SUCH KISSUPS TO MY SISTER. SHE ISNT INTERESTED!"
"Urggh...Katsuki you just ruined the mood." I turn to the boys whom looked at me expectantly, "Right now I'm not really looking for that kind of stuff." I huff, "Let's be friends and enjoy the movies!"

Hoped you enjoyed LonewolfLillain!