Munchkin- (Tsundere) Hitoshi Shinsou x (Short) Reader [Request]

Thanks RwaiChan for requesting! Hope you enjoy!

      Quirk- Floral Weaponry: User can take flowers and create a weapon based around the flower's properties.
Extra Info- (Name) is in class 1-B. She often hangs around class 1-C because her long-time friend is in the class.
      (F/Name) - friends name

      'Why exactly do I like her...?' Shinsou gazes at the short hero course student.
      'She's with those arrogant hero course students...'
      "Ah, Watch out Monoma!" (Name) blocks the boy with her body. "Yeowch!"
      "I'm so sorry, (Name)!" Tetsutetsu rushes up to the girl.
      "Thats why I handle the weaponry Tetsu." He shyly rubs his neck.
      "Yea..."
      'Oh, that's why...'  Shinsou gives a tiny smile.  
~~~~~
      "Oya, oya (F/Name), what does the general department do when we're in hero courses?"
      She gives (Name) a deadpanned look, "P.E, duh-doy!"
       A nearby 'tch' is heard, "Not all of us were lucky enough to get into the hero courses, (Last Name). No need to be stuck up about it..."
      Her eyes widen and apologies spill from her mouth, "I'm sooo sorry Shinsou-kun," (Name) stands up and bows, "I didn't mean to sound stuck up! I was just curious..."
      The urge to hug the girl and forgive her was large, but Shinsou's pride was on the line, "Then watch your wording, Munchkin."
      (Name) puffs out her cheeks, "Please refrain from calling me that."
      A mocking grin forms on the boy, "Please forgive me, Munchkin..."
      'Damn...she's so cute and tiny...I-I can't handle it...'
~~~~~
"You can create weapons out of flowers, yet you can't create a simple flower crown?" (F/Name) leans her head against her hand, "Drop it (Name), you hafta eat."
The petite girl begins to whine, "But it's an apology gift..."
That had piqued (F/Name)'s interest, "For who?"
A tiny blush forms on (Name)'s face, "Shinsou-kun..."
"Why do you care so much? He's a jerk to you."
"I know...it's just... I'm not exactly sure..."
"Fine then..." A devious smirk appears on (F/Name)'s face, "I'll feed ya!"
"Okay."
"Wait, you're okay with it? That was a bit nonchalant."
      With a nod, (Name) continues to create a flower crown.
~~~~~
      "Woah...and I thought the others were lazy. Do you seriously need to be fed?"
      (Name) sticks her tongue out as she finalized her 'masterpiece', "Annnnd, done!" She jumps up and skips over to Shinsou. "This is for you!" She rises on her tiptoes and places a lavender crown on his lavender head.
      'S-so precious...'
      "Why?"
      "It's an apology gift!"
      "Go out with me."
      (Name) turns her head to the side, "Huh...? I thought you didn't like me."
      "Goddammit! You're cute and short, and I can't take it!"
      "Whaaa?"
      "I must protect my friend!" (F/Name) intervenes and stands beside (Name). "I do not approve!"
      "Okay!"
      "You said yes?"
      "I SAAIIID, I DO NOT APPROVE!"

      Hoped you enjoyed RwaiChan!

      Stay tuned readers! I will soon publish a request guide for matchups!