Calimari- Denki Kaminari x (Foreign) Reader

Quirk- Marrionetakinesis: User can create/manipulate puppets made of almost anything. Can make up to 30 small puppets and 5 large puppets.
      Extra Info- (Name) is a foreign exchange student. Since she is from (C/N) she has to take the exam, instead of regular transition exams. Class 1.A+B are made to watch her battle portion of her exam.

Starting today I am an official citizen of Japan! With special recommendation I was permitted on trying for a spot in U.A's hero course.
Dressing in a t-shirt and tights, I eat breakfast and put my (H/C) hair into a (pinned back style for your hair type. Bun, ponytail, clips). Glancing at the clock I grab my (color) hoodie, and my special containers, I begin my trek towards U.A.
Entering the grounds with my special pass, I search for the world's number 1 hero, All Might. Walking through the numerous halls I hear a 'swoosh' and see the exact person I was looking for.
"Hello there! I am assuming you are young (Last Name) (First Name)?"
Bowing I say, "Indeed I am! Pleasure to meet ya! Just call me (First Name) though." Running to back of my neck I continue, "It's awkward especially since I've lived in (C/N) forever!"
"Alright then young (Name)! Follow me to your exam!"
After following the hero, with him giving me somewhat of a tour. We arrive at the stadium used for the sports festival. In the front lines I see fellow kids my age. Each with a notepad. In the field I see several robots prowling.
A shaggy looking man walks up to me, "I'm Shoto Aizawa. Homeroom teacher for 1.A.. You will be battling against these robots, you have ten minutes. Please begin"
Leaving no time for introductions, he clicks on a stopwatch. Rushing towards the middle, I grasp my containers and dump each of them. Making puppets out of gallium, water, acid, and some of the cement form the arena, I command each of them attack a robot. Eliminating a good percentage of them I fuse the all and create one ginormous puppet. With it swiftly eliminating the last percentage I deactivate my quirk and fix the stadium and place the materials I brought with me back into the containers.
      Finishing that a beeping emits from Aizawa's stopwatch. "Congrats (Last Name), you pass. Ranking you with everyone else's entrance scores, you come in third with 40 villain points and 20 restoration points."
      Smiling to myself, I then turn towards the students, "I hope we can have a great year together!"
     After the battle I was given a uniform and made to join class 1.A. Much to a 1.B's students demise (especially someone named Monoma).
      Entering the room I find Aizawa laying on the ground, in a sleeping bag, "(Name) introduce yourself, then students read your summaries aloud on the podium to her." Rolling over he seems to fall asleep.
      "Umm... Hi there! I'm (Name) (Last Name) I hope we can be friends." Awkwardly shuffling I take a deep breathe, "Just call me (Name) or if you wish (N/Name) (Nick name). Please forgive me for my pronunciation. I do not have a firm grasp of pronouncing names yet. So don't expect me to say names perfectly." Walking to a seat with my name labeled on it I plop myself into the seat. A boy with a serious demeanor then takes my place in the front.
      "Hello (Name)! I am this class' representative, Tenya Ida! Today we were tasked of writing a summary of your exam! We each will read it aloud!"
      Each person goes up introducing themselves and reading the summary. Almost everyone said, 'Good strategist and interesting quirk.' But three really stood out.
      Number 3, was Bakugou Katsuki, "Needed more explosions, but looks somewhat strong. Her quirk is something a pussy would have."
      Number 2, was Minoru Mineta, "Greeeeaat body, her boobs may even top Yaoyoroboobies. I want to see her in a bikini or something skin tight."
       Number 3, was Kaminari Denki, "She was flawless," cue wink, "Really cute and really strong."
What I had failed to realize was that the morning flew by. We had at least a half hour before lunch. With Aizawa fast asleep 1.A assumed it was a free period.
As I succumb to my imagination I feel a tap on my shoulder. Looking up I see it is Mina Ashido, "Heya (Name)! Wanna join us?" Nodding yes I follow her to a small group. "This is the Bakusquad! We have Hanta Sero, Kaminari Denki, Kirishima Ejirou, Bakugou Katsuki, and yours truly!"
Bakugou groans, "Don't call it that! You people just constantly follow me."
Mina laughs and quickly dismisses him, "Introduce yourself again guys."
Each one shakes my hand and greets me, but the flirtatious blond catches me attention. As he once again introduces himself I ask, "Why is your name Calimari? That's an actual name?"
All of them begin to laugh, except me and Kaminari, "It's Kam-i-nari. My name isn't squid related."
Blushing I place a hand on my mouth, "Oh dear! Can I call you Denki then?"
He blows a fuse, "Y-yeah s-sure."
Mina pats my back, "You've broke him congrats!"

My Hero Academia Oneshots + MatchupsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara