'Weh'- Denki Kaminari x Reader [Request]

Thanks Cheri-and-swords for requesting! I️ hope you enjoy!

Quirk- Support: User can support anyone at will! This includes strength enhancement, speed enhancement, intelligence enhancement,  endurance enhancement, stamina enhancement, and healing enhancement! The backlash to this is the user is more prone to sickness.
Extra Info- (Name) is often absent or sent home because of her terrible colds.

"Thank you, Yaoyorozu!" Bowing once again to my friend I exit the classroom with my missed work in hand.
Opening my locker I see a envelope fall out. It was pink, while in fancy cursive lettering was my name. Tearing it open, I read it's contents.
      "Pffft...this is exactly like a shoujo confession letter." Placing my books inside and retrieving my Onigiri, I head to where the letter said.
~~~~~
      Pulling at his suits collar Kaminari paces the room, "Are you sure this will work, Kirishima...?"
      "Geez, chill !" Kirishima points at himself, Mina, and Sero, "We've created a full proof plan!" Slowly nodding, Kaminari continues to pace the room awaiting his crush.
~~~~~
Seeing a small sign with the letters 'vacant', I knew it was the classroom the letter said. Sliding the door open, I cringe at the squeak it emits.
"Hello...!?" Fully entering the room I see Kaminari in a suit? "You've summoned me and I've arrived! What do ya want?"
Fiddling with his suits' jacket he pulls out flash cards, "W-well I uh..." he drops the cards and visibly panics.
Hearing a chorus of sighs, I see Kirishima and Sero walk out with signs and Mina with a plug.
The signs read, '(Name), you make my heart go.' Mina sticks the plug up Kaminari's nose. It electrocutes his and he squints.
"Weh!" He sticks his thumbs up and starts shaking them.
"AHAHAHAHHA!" Falling backwards I hysterically laugh, "W-what the hell i-is he doing?!"
"He short circuited." Kirishima starts, "That's his quirk's drawback." Forming my mouth into an 'o' I nod.
"I've never seen it since I'm constantly sick during hero classes!"
~~~~~
Looking up from my phone I see Kaminari reverting back, "You good...?"
"Oh god... what did I do?"
"I was told I make your heart go 'weh'." I stand up and kiss his cheek, "You are so precious."
Faintly he mumbles a 'weh'.

Hoped you enjoyed Chieri-and-swords! Request again anytime!
Also! Thanks for 5 k views!!! Luv ya's!