Quirk(er)s- (Villain) Katsuki Bakugou x Reader [Request]

Thanks for requesting -_Splendid_-! (I had to rewatch the movie! It was ages since I had last saw it

Thanks for requesting -_Splendid_-! (I had to rewatch the movie! It was ages since I had last saw it. You gotta love Winona Rider)

Quirk- Voice: User can imitate any sound they have heard. User can also amplify their voice for offense as well.
Extra Info- The school they attend isn't a hero school. It is a regular high school (they still have quirks tho) Midoriya is still quirkless and has nothing to do with Bakugou.
⚠️Warning Cursing! And if you haven't seen the movie Heathers, you wouldn't understand this oneshot!⚠️

I hated my 'friends'. They were what you would call the populars or aspiring hero's. It was hard being the only 'non' aspiring hero. Uraraka, Yaoyorozu, and Mina, and me. (Name) (Last Name).
"Oh (Name)!" Looking up from my journal I see, Mina, "Can you do us a favor...?"
"What is it?"
"Can you, y'know imitate Todoroki's voice and ask Midoriya out...?"
I had declined, but I was pressured to. It was then that I had met Bakugou Katsuki. He had appeared several times after that and we had began to date.
He was cunning and rough around the edges, but he respected me unlike the other suitors.
~~~~~
"(Name) let's kill the bitch!"
Looking up at the boy I laugh, "Bakugou..that's a bit much. Let's just play a little prank! Maybe orange juice and milk?"
"Nah.." he drags me to the kitchen, "How about liquid drainer? It'll kill the Mina bitch in 10 seconds!"
~~~~~
We ended up killing her and framing Uraraka, with my quirk. It wasn't fun, but I didn't feel much guilt. Until it happened again and again. He would sneak into my room and plan it with me. I thought it was a joke. Again and again.
Our teachers began using the term villain to gain popularity. I tried stopping them. It was awful using the deaths and jail time as a base for fame.
~~~~~
"This has to stop Bakugou! We're over! Got it!" He kissed me trying to change my mind, slapping him and successfully pulling away I run out.
"You bitch! I actually loved you!"
~~~~~
He ended up using Yaoyorozu as a pawn to try to get me back. Got her to force everyone I'm to sign a petition. This petition agreed that they all wanted to die.
He told me he would murder each and every one of them with a bomb.
I stopped him and then he killed himself. It didn't faze me since I knew he was unstable.
"Hey Midoriya!" Running up to the boy I greet him, "Wanna get a slushee?"
He smiles, "I'd like that!"

I hoped you liked -_Splendid_-! This was hard for me to write....I hope I included enough Bakugou for you! Request again anytime!