Chapter 1

3rd person's Pov.

@the Vampire World

The hospital staff handed a small infant with a turf of blond hair to Mrs Sawada Nana and Mr. Sawada Iemitsu received another toddler, the older one, with brown hair this time.

"He looks just like you, dear" cooed Nana watching her younger son. "Let's call him Ieyoshi."

"It's a beautiful name. Sawada Ieyoshi. Ie-kun. And what about this little one?" inquired the man, pointing to his older child.

"Oh, call him what you want, he doesn't look like you at all" answered the mother without looking. "I've got my little Ie-kun right now". She smiled.

Iemitsu frowned slightly at that comment, but didn't think too much of it. Giving birth to the twins had obviously exhausted Nana, and she most likely wasn't thinking straight at the moment. Iemitsu was
to think Nana was tired.

"Well, how about Tsunayoshi? Sawada Tsunayoshi? means "Hope and Joy" Iemitsu said.

"Yes dear, if you want" Nana replied absently. During the birth Tsuna only was a silent child and Ieyoshi was a crying music to there ears.

"Who do you think would be the best boss in the future love?" Iemitsu ask.

"I think its Ieyoshi dear, Tsunayoshi is quite quiet and look weak." Nana reply.

Iemitsu can only nod at the statement and agree.

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Unfortunately, Iemitsu need to go to work after 100 years of staying taking care of his children and wife. Vongola needs him and Nana understand that.
(Well in human its 1 year but since they are vampires its 100 years)

Vongola was the bloodiest, scariest and most fear Famiglia in the Vampire worlds. They are the famiglia that you wouldn't dare messing with.  And CEDEf is a part of Organization of Vongola and Iemitsu is the leader. Iemitsu think that Ieyoshi can be a great leader someday.

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

"Hah? Dame-Tsuna Trip again hahahaha." Ieyoshi laugh at his older brother once Tsuna had trip from the stairs. Tsuna wasn't thinking straight at that time. Tsuna just Ignore his brother and stand up.

Both of the twins are 300years old (Which conclude to 3 years old). Tsuna grow up more intelligent and good at solving. His quite mature of his age despite being small and just a 3 years old kid.

Ieyoshi was kinda good at athletic and a cheerful child as to Tsuna a very very Shy child.

"Ie-kun, Tsu-kun breakfast is ready." Nana exclaim.

Tsuna just went to his sit tiredly and sit down quietly observing Nana and Ieyoshi eating breakfast like he wasn't their. He would wish for that 300 years her mom would show some love to him but it never had happen.

Now Tsuna was sitting on the tree reading books. He was so high up in the tree that he climb so his mother nor brother won't find and disturb him up their. But now Tsuna's problem was how he will go down, surely he knows how to get up but don'5 know how to got down. How stupid.

He slowly got down and instead one of the branches broke but then a orange yet sunset color flame lit up his forehead and arms as that save his life from falling from a tree.