Chapter 42

3rd person's pov.

Takeshi was on the room. Laying on his bed staring at the ceiling blankly thinking. about what just happen to Tsuna. He can't believe that Tsuna's family was this worse. The same person who stop him committing suicide was the same person who had this kind of Family.

He needs to think this through, Tsuna was his friend, and he wanted to be there for him just how Tsuna was there for him. Part of him want to Comfort Tsuna, part of him wanted to kill and tortured Iemitsu and Ieyoshi. It wasn't fair for Tsuna's life to be like this.

Takeshi then decided that he will be Tsuna's rain who will wash the sorrows away.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Hayato was sitting his room leaning in the glass of his window watching the garden behind him. He was thinking, curious, Frustrated, Worried and upset.

He was worried for Tsuna being like this. He thought that Tsuna is one of the Young Vampires or one of the people who had natural family problem. But he never consider it this bad.

Hayato doesn't really want to think about son-father relationship or the other way around because it remain him of his own, but aleast he didn't try to kill him.

Hayato then decided, From now on he will be Tsuna's right man hand and the storm who will range to protect the sky.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Mukuro, He was in the Garden sitting next to the tree thinking... If his the person sitting in Tsuna's position he would already murder his father and Brother. Too bad his not Tsuna at all. Tsuna for him was too kind, too nice, Too soft.

Tsuna easily forgive, Easily forget.  And that's whats wrong with Tsuna. That Particular matter is definitely wrong because Tsuna is so soft that his willing to be injured, his too kind his willing to sacrifice his own happiness for others happiness and his too nice, nice to sacrifice hisself to have every bodies safety.

Mukuro then decided that he could be Tsuna's dark mist that ready to creat lies, ready to creat sins to protect the truth. Because Tsuna was a fragile sky, and his willing to protect.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Lambo knows Tsuna is the only Vampire, the only person in this world had save him from despairs. Even Bianchi did not done what Tsuna can done to him. Yes, Bianchi is the one who save him that nigh out in the cold winter snow where his thrown like a trash.

But Tsuna was the one who make him happy. Making him feel ok, Comfort him, make him feel joy that he never felt before. Yet, even times Lambo saw how Tsuna smile warmly, how Tsuna was gently, Kind, nice and too soft..He did not expect that this has Tsuna's life. He did not understand.

"How can you hate a person who's someone like Tsuna-nii? Its rare to find a certain person like him." Lambo argue with his mind. He sigh once again.

He would be the lighting guardians, who will strike and electrify those people who tries to hurt the sky. He failed once, his not gonna failed twice.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

For the last 72 hours, Kyoya was the most often visit Tsuna at night time since he had to expect that Tsuna might be awake at Night. Takeshi, Hayato and the rest were keep visiting there sky, hoping praying that their sky will be awake some day. Tsuna might be sleeping peacefully like an angel, but Tsuna was still hurt and they are worried for their sky.