Chapter 37

3rd person's Pov

When Tsuna regain his conscious he can feel his body was full of pain, numb and weak. He can't even move. He try to open his eyes and slowly but he was so tired that he want to sleep again. Yet he try again to open his eyes slowly. It was blurry at first after he blink once or twice before his vision got cleared up.

Then he immediately try to move but his body won't respond. It felt so numb and weak, its also painful and sting. He felt too cold too, but he didn't know why he felt so cold numb and weak.

After 7 minutes has pass by, he manage to move his hands slowly. So thus his body he slowly move them and slowly sat up, but fall again to the cold floor.

Tsuna now was looking at the ceiling with his right arm on his forehead and another was resting on his stomach. While his eyes was shadowed.

He look at the surroundings. It looks like he was on a room, a abundant room. The floor was made of cement and its cold, with no window but has an air con and only one door to be existed.

Tsuna conclude that his arms was chained to a wall. And his feet is free to move yet why is he feeling so numb and weak? What happen? The last time he remember was walking home alone then he saw his father. Wait....His father?

Tsuna jolted up, but as soon as he felt the pain all over his body, he fell again to the floor.

He simply recall what happen. He saw his Father, and his own brother who keep saying and reminding him that his good for nothing child. That's all happen, yet why is he feeling so numb and weak?

He then felt a sting on his wrist, and he can feel too weak too. So he raise his right arms up and saw his wrist- no his whole arm was forming black vines, nor like a black tattoo lines that starting to spread all over his body.

Tsuna then smirk. He know that his father and Ieyoshi did drug him with some kind of drug. A poison to be exact, all he need to do is to drink a human blood to erase this poison.

But he conclude that the poison already was least half of his body had been take over. So he was literary hopeless.

Tsuna's H.I warn him that someone is coming. So he close his eyes and pretend to be asleep.

As soon as the door open, it revealed a man and a kid Vampires.

"Dad, good thing we trick him to do that machine didn't we?" A familiar voice was heard.

"Yes, my dear son. That way we will make sure you will become stronger and the next heir. " A familiar voice again.

Tsuna conclude it was Ieyoshi and his father for sure.

"How long will this DAME be sleeping?"Ieyoshi said feeling irritated.

"Hm~ How about let's wake him up." Iemitsu said as he walk towards Tsuna and kick Tsuna on the stomach.

WHACK!

The sound of Iemetsu's foot hitting the brunette's stomach broke through the silence, making the frail figure cough at the contact as he clutches his stomach with both hands, as he desperately tries to breathe in sweet oxygen. His mind was in complete chaos.

The Ieyoshi just watched the figure below him with sickening grin on his face watching with delight at the brunette's struggle to gasp in air.

"My Turn." Ieyoshi said as he kick Tsuna again. Tsuna who cough and hist in pain.

Iemitsu just giggled innocently throughout the whole ordeal, "My, my, were we disturbing your wonderful sleep-" he opened his eyes narrowly, showing a piercing glare directed to Tsuna. a sweet smile still apparent as he continued her statement. "- you little piece of useless child!?

After hearing that terrifyingly familiar voice, everything became numb, nothing is going through Tsuna's thoughts anymore, he could only feel one thing, and it rocked his whole body to the core...

Fear.

He fear his father and brother that now starting to beat him up while calling or saying to him on the same sentence over and over again.

Like how useless he is

How disrespectful he is (Due to the fact he stole the spot light that suppose to be at Ieyoshi)

How he is a mistake

How he was a Dame

And how he was good for nothing.

After that, Since Tsuna is in a bloody mess right now with full of bruises, heavy wounds and injuries, deep cuts (Since Ieyoshi got a knife and decided to cut his brother) and some more injuries.

Tsuna's blood wasn't crimson red. They where mixture of Red and Black, more darker. Its like a red blood is slowly turning to black.

"Looks like the poison on your body is starting to get into you. Its a good sign." Iemitsu said as he grab Tsuna's hair harshly and lift it up.

"Finally a useless Vampire like you will be gone forever." Ieyoshi said with smirk.

Iemitsu kick Tsuna one last time folloe by Ieyoshi.

They both smirk knowing Tsuna was heavy coughing blood. And that blood was not Crimson red, its a red like black due to the poison.

Tsuna's felt pain all over his body and he felt so numb with his eyes cloths and as he keep coughing and coughing out blood as he struggle for air. He can feel pain his eyes as his body felt so numb again.

His H.I was ringing like hell, a loud pitch bell.

"Boss Iemitsu, the machine is ready." A man said.

"Oh? Ieyoshi shall we?" Iemitsu ask.

"Ofcourse I'm excited." Ieyoshi smile at his father.

"You! Bring some men to pick this useless trash and put him on the machine. We'll start the process." Iemitsu said.

The man nod and call some mens to carry the unconscious brunet to a tube. The man throw Tsuna on the tube harshly until he close it.

"Ieyoshi are you ready?" Iemitsu ask.

"Ofcourse dad." Ieyoshi said as he walk to the other side of the tube and close it.

Between then is a computer device connected to both Tube, its a machine eventually.

The man assigned turn on the machine. And its slowly working.

_____________________

Thanks for reading
hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊