Chapter 25

3rd Person's Pov.

Tsuna was now walking towards the Hill near Hill of the Fantasya, but not exactly their. It was just near their. His currently with all the Guardians except Kyoya who is probably waiting at Spot to train him since its night and the moon and stars are enough light.

Once their Mukuro's eyes turn to a forest which was quite dark.

"Its called the Hill of Fantasya. Said that No Vampire did return once they enter that forest." Tsuna said as he saw the curious eyes of Mukuro.

"Kufufufu~ But didn't you say you went here and found a magical pond which you drown and next thing you woke up your in human world?" Mukuro ask curiously which Tsuna nod.

Tsuna wants to speak but a man appeared getting out of the forest with Reborn on his head.

"Chaos." Reborn said.

"Reborn!" Tsuna called.

"Greetings to you.My name is Kawahira, the greatest Illusionist known in Vampire worlds. Reborn my friend ask me to train Mukuro Roduko and Chrome Dokuro with their Illusions. If that is ok?" Kawahira said politely.

Tsuna went confuse but then lookat Mukuro and Chrome.

"Kufufufu~ I don't mind. Knowing your a famous illusionist you must be strong." Mukuro said.

"Mukuro-Sama. His not real." Chrome said.

Mukuro look at Chrome, Chrome stated. "His an illusion. The real him must be hiding somewhere. I can feel his entire body is made of mist flames can't you feel it Mukuro-sama?" Chrome stated. Kawahira smile. Mukuro shook his head as NO.

"Your right I'm guesting Chrome Dokuro. Since your more expert on your illusion thanks to Tsunayoshi. Maybe you Mukuro Roduko can learn more about it. Come follow me, all of you." Kawahira said and walk towards the forest.

The Guardians hesitate at first but since Tsuna did followed kawahira they also Followed.

"Are you sure his worth to trust Juudaime?" Hayato said.

"No, but my H.I said its fine. I do believe it." Tsuna answer.

"Maa~ As long its Tsuna believe I do too."

"Well as long Juudaime say so."

"Kufufufu~ You really look like a lost puppy."

"Shut up bastard pineapple"

Mukuro wants to say something but then cut off when Tsuna said.

"Were here."

There eyes went widen. The forest was beautiful with white roses blooming, clear large pond no its a lake, and the fireflies were dancing around as the moon and star were sparkling. Kawahira then showed up as a he was sitting on a huge rock calmly with Reborn beside him. Under the rock was Kyoya leaning to it with close eyes and calm face which is very very rare to see.

"EXTREMLY,this is beautiful." Ryohei said.

"Eventually this forest should look like this in the first place." Kawahira said peacefully. "Yet, Cruel Vampire's ruin the beauty of mother nature." Kawahira said.

"That's why you intended to cover this beauty with your illusion."Tsuna said with a small calm smile.

"That's the job of a mist. A mist or an illusionist is a being who is willing to lie and commit sins in order to protect the truth." Kawahira said then he look at Tsuna.

"I'm guesting you already know what each element is right?" Kawahira stated. Tsuna nod.

With out further a do. Reborn jump in together with Colonello and Bianchi.