Chapter 27

3rd person's pov.

"Say What!?" Ieyoshi said.

SMACK!

Reborn smack Ieyoshi's head.

"REBORN!"

"I do not repeat myself. This is Dino Chaivallone. A boss that actually alliance with Vongola, and my previous student." Reborn said.

"And what the hell is he doing in My house with those guys around!? Can he just leave already!" Ieyoshi murmur.

SMACK!

"Baka-Yoshi! His suppose to be here well.... Observing you."

"Me? Observe by him? Ah.. Oh come on, Why do I need that?" Ieyoshi said.

"Yes, Reborn why do he need that. Clearly he doesn't like me being around here." Dino interrupt.

Reborn sigh. "Tsk, Baka-Yoshi, next time you should be more welcoming. A boss should be respectful and open to others." Reborn lecture.

Ieyoshi roll his eyes walk a way from Reborn and storm out to his room.

"Reborn, Vongola will fall if his going to be the boss." Dino commented.

"I know. Wanna meet up with his Twin?" Reborn ask.

"He has a twin? Then I need to deal with two brats." Dino said.

"Hm~ See for your self." Reborn said as he lead Dino to follow.

"Better do this then go back. I can't believe that Vongola's future boss is such a brat. Vongola will fall." Dino commented.

"Yeah, You said that twice." Reborn said.

As those two arrive at the mansion where Tsuna and his guardians were staying. Dino sigh he thinks his going to meet a brat again.

Reborn then open the door to revealed a Tsuna who looks like going out.

"Chaos."

"Hello Reborn." Tsuna greeted with a smile.

"Tsuna, This is Dino Chaivallone. A boss that actually alliance with Vongola, and my previous student." Reborn said.

"Oh? Hello Mr. My name is Cielo Tsunayoshi. Pls do come in." Tsuna said as he bow politely.

"Aren't you going out?" Dino ask.

"I was about too. But since your a guest I think I could entertain you." Tsuna said as he smile.

Tsuna lead Dino to the living room.
"Need something ahm..."

"Dino is fine."

"Then Dino-san then. Do you need something?" Tsuna ask.

"Anything will do."

"Ok, pls excuse me for a minute."

Once Tsuna was gone.

"What do you think of his twin?" Reborn ask.

Dino blink at reborn before:

"WHHHAAAT!? Him?" Dino said.

"Shocking aren't we? Yes, him." Reborn answer.

"They are completely different." Dino said.

"Hm? How so?" Reborn question.

"You just saw it. That brat earlier didn't treat me well, but him? His willing to cancel his 'go somewhere' just to entertain a guest politely." Dino said.

"Hm Well, Its really like him." Reborn said then Tsuna came out with a tray of some cookies and two cups of Coffee. Ofcourse Expresso for Reborn.

Dino gladly accept it and eat one of the cookies which he was amazed by the taste. It was quite heaven.

"Woaw, this is delicious." Dino said.

"Tsuna did made them." Reborn said as he ate one of the cookies.

"Really?" Dino said.

Tsuna's cheek went pink and he nod shyly. "I'm really glad you like it." Tsuna said.

"I like it? I love it. And your cute like that you know." Dino commented as he saw Tsuna's cheek was pink.

Tsuna manage to pout and look the ground murmuring 'I'm not cute' under his breath which result to Dino to chuckle.

"Well your certainly are." Dino commented.

"By the way? What are you doing here Dino-san?" Tsuna ask curiously.

"Oh come on. Drop the 'san' thingi. Well I'm here because I would like to meet you more. As the future Vongola boss you should atleast known the bosses Famiglia that allied in Vongola right?" Dino said with a smile.

Tsuna's eyes widen.
"HHHHHIIIIEEE!? Don't tell me your one of the bosses?" Tsuna said.

Dino just laugh. Yes that is the most hilarious shriek he had ever heard in his entire life.

"Yup, I am." Dino said.

"Then I'm sorry for my impolite manner." Tsuna said as he bow towards Dino.

Dino came closer to him and pat his head. "You didn't show me impoliteness. Infact you really made me quite happy. Unlike your twin." Dino said.

"Ieyoshi? Did something happen?" Tsuna ask curiously.

Dino did explain what happen to Tsuna and Tsuna just sigh and accept the fact that Ieyoshi was that kind of person.

"But you know, I always wonder. If were aren't twins and if I wasn't born together with him. Then maybe... Just maybe he won't be the exact person he is now." Tsuna said with a sad smile.

"But if you weren't born then we won't be able to taste your cooking. Specially this expresso." Reborn commented.

Tsuna chuckle. "Then I guest I won't also meet them." Tsuna thought about his guardians/ Friends and the rest. Looks like he has now something to treasure with.

"Hey, Tsunayoshi? Right?" Dino said.

"Tsuna is fine. My name is quite mouthfull and I don't really like formality." Tsuna answered.

"Well, I guest were the same. Hey, I really like to know you. So don't you mind if I ask you a few question?" Dino said.

"Ofcourse." Tsuna smile at him.

Dino and Tsuna did talk a little bit about them. Dino who told Tsuna that first he doesn't really like being the boss and that Financial problem of their famiglia is too much. His quite useless in a few days all along but thanks to Reborn that change.

"I guest then were the same. But some part really different." Tsuna commented.

" Well till now Dino is still useless without his men. 50% of his focus is decrease." Reborn said.

"REBORN!" Dino called while his cheek turn to pink still.

Tsuna chuckle.
"Its ok, atleast I know your weakness. Don't worry. I won't tell anyone about it." Tsuna said with a smile.

"Well probably everyone will now about that more or less." Dino said with a smile.

They did a little chit chat before Reborn suddenly decided to interrupt by saying Tsuna has a guardians already who Tsuna defend they are not his guardians they are his friends. Dino want to meet each guardians so they went to the garden. Well is a mess when they got their.

____________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊