Chapter 33

3rd person's pov.

"What is an Arcobaleno's curse?" Tsuna ask innocently.

"You don't know?" Byakuran ask.

Tsuna shook his head.

"Uncle you didn't told him yet?" Yuni said.

"No, Its not necessary. But since you said that Tsuna might broke the curse. I will tell him now. So listen carefully." Reborn said.

Reborn told Tsuna about the Arcobaleno's curse. First Arcobaleno's means Rainbow. It said that they represent as the Rainbow of the sky.

Fon represent the red and as the storm
Reborn represent yellow which is the Sun
Luce represent the orange which is the sky
Verde represent the green which is the lighting
Skull represent the violet which is the cloud
Viper represent the indigo which is mist
and Colonello represent the blue which is rain.

All of them our curse to have stuck with this infant size. But incase of the sky curse, its given to a shorten life. That's why Luce their sky was already gone a long time ago whit Yuni as a replacement to be their Arcobaleno's sky. Yet Yuni's sky flames are not that Strong to lift the curse.

"Oh? So Yuni is the sky." Tsuna said.

"Not exactly." Byakuran interrupted.

"Huh?"

"Many Vampire had Skyflames. Well few of them. Di-chan, Yuni-chan, Me and you Tsu-chan are the only Vampire who had sky flames yet... Not of us are the true sky."

"Except for you Tsuna-nii."

Tsuna was shock and froze for a moment.

"Huh? Why?" Tsuna said.

Yuni then look at Byakuran and Byakuran look at Yuni then at Tsuna.

"Because the purity of your flames are amazingly." Byakuran said.

"They were beautiful." Yuni said.

Tsuna look at them in disbelief.

"If you won't believe it, You could touch Reborn's Pacifier and lit it your flames." Byakuran said.

Tsuna and Reborn look at each other before Reborn jumping infront of Tsuna.

"Are you sure Byakuran," Tsuna ask.

"Yes." Byakuran and Yuni both said.

Then Tsuna did touch Reborn's pacifier and lit it with sky flames.

Reborn then was surrounded with Tsuna's sky flames before with a white smoke Reborn isn't in Infant form again. He is in adult form now.

"Reborn." A weak yet worried voice call him.

Reborn gladly catch the Tsuna who ent unconscious.

"Tsuna." Reborn try to wake Tsuna up.

"His find." Byakuran said.

"That's a result for lifting the curse." Yuni said.

Reborn look at them.
"Explain."

Yuni sigh Byakuran keep that smile on his face.

"You see, even though Tsuna's sky flames is pure and strong. His body isn't. So his body can't handle releasing such a huge amount of sky flames to lift  the curse. Yet... His the only one who can lift the curse." Byakuran explain.

"But it may cause his life since his body is naturally weak. " Yuni said.

Reborn look at those two with a glare. "Why didn't you guys said before? Before Tsuna touch my Pacifier and lift the curse! Idiotic Skys!" Reborn eyes say those things.

Yuni seems to gulp and sweatdrop. Byakuran will almost burst to laughter seeing the piss looking hitman.

Reborn will totally shoot a bullet to their heads if it wasn't for Tsuna in his arm unconsciously.

"Tsk, next time say the important things before you'll make him do that." Reborn said as he lift Tsuna up.

"His light." reborn take a note to that. Seeing Tsuna is so small and quite a petite body he declare Tsuna is really has a weak body.

Reborn smirk before walking towards the room of Tsuna. He slam the door which cause Kyoya to startle.

He glare at Reborn and was about to attack the unknown man, but seeing Tsuna on his arm he did retreat.

"Who are you and What did you do to Tsunayoshi?" Kyoya almost growl.

"Relax." Reborn said and put Tsuna on the bed. "Chaos, you probably don't recognize me."

With that Kyoya draw his tonfa out and walk towards Tsunayoshi.

"Hn. Akambo what happen?" Kyoya ask.

"Hm.. It seems Tsuna uses too much amount of skyflames." Reborn said.

Kyoya glare daggers at Reborn.

"What kind of Training did you do to him?" Kyoya said.

"Nothing. He just use skyflames to change me back to normal." Reborn said.

"Hn." Kyoya's only reply

"Keep an eye on him. He might be sleeping for weeks or long." Reborn said as he stand up and leave.

Kyoya's eyes widen and throw a tonfa which Reborn dodge.

"What do you mean sleeping for weeks or so?" Kyoya ask.

"Just like I said. He uses a huge amount of skyflames to change me back." Reborn said.

Kyoya smirk and have a fight with Reborn but soon stop when Reborn said that this ain't a good place to fight since its both of the sky and Tsuna room.

________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope u enjoy it 😊😊😊