Chapter 21

3rd person's Pov.

"You know you had a power too." Tsuna said.

Kyoya's eyes filled with interest same as Takeshi.

"But not as special Mukuro though." Tsuna said.

"What kind?" Kyoya ask.

"You Kyoya has a Cloud Flames also known as a Flame of Strength. It increases your power and strength. How about summoning them Kyoya?" Tsuna said as he walk infront of kyoya, hold both Kyoya's hands and making sure Kyoya was calm. Tsuna then let go of Kyoya.

"Close your eyes and believe on those flames." Tsuna said.

Kyoya did done what his told and after a few minutes the Tonfa that his holding was full of purple flames. Kyoya open his eyes and felt warm inside, felt like a true power and and a true flames. Kyoya just stared at his tonfa for a moment before stating with an elusive smile "It feels strange, but it definitely feels like a fire in my chest." Kyoya said.

"Free to hit the wall" Tsuna said.

Kyoya nod and hit the wall which cracked and the wall now has a massive big hole on it.

Tsuna eyes widen and look at Kyoya.
"You could really killed someone you know, so better to control your flames, its scary...and destructive." Tsuna said.

Kyoya have a wide smirk on his face, a power? This cool and great.

Tsuna turn to Takeshi.

"For you you have Rain flames, Which is Blue. This rain flames consisting blue flames to calm everybody and bluer flames can turn into a water." Tsuna said.

"Huh? How can you turn a flame to water." Takeshi ask.

"Just like Lambo turning his Flame to electricity." Tsuna stated.

Takeshi did gave a confuse look to Tsuna.

"Takeshi, believe that you have flames. Rain flames. Believe on those flames, close your eyes and summon them." Tsuna said.

Takeshi did what his told, Tsuna was surprise that Takeshi was holding a sword with some wings on it and cover with Blue flames. Takeshi open his eyes and it widen.

"Woah? Where is this sword came From?" Takeshi ask smiling.

"Who knows, maybe its your weapon." Tsuna said.

Then Takeshi's flames flew to ground and immediately the flames turn to water.

"Another wow, flames do turn to water." Takeshi said.

But then another explosion was made and it revealed Hayato with C.I.A system on his arms and he was filled with storm flames which is red.

"Juudaime, were here to rescue you." Hayato said.

"Eh... Too late, Mukuro already terrorized the enemies. Probably giving them hell." Tsuna said.

"Woah... This room is totally reck to the EXTREME" Ryohei said.

"Stop being so Noisy Lawn-head."

"What did you just say Tako-head!?"

"Kufufufu~ The puppy-chan showed up"

"Yare, Yare a talking pineapple"

"I'll bite you to death for crowding"

"Maa~Maa~ calm down."

Then everyone is fighting which cause the building to be destroyed. Ernesto and his man was dead, why? because he interrupt the fight between the guardians which the guardians anger was put on him and the rest of his Famiglia. He just didn't die on the hands of human. He died being tortured by the guardians specially the cloud and Mist.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Now Tsuna was eating dinner(for humans but breakfast for him) together with the guardians.

"So Tsuna is a Vampire?" Takeshi said.

"Yeah, Juudaime is a vampire together with the stupid-cow." Hayato said.

"Shut-up Baka-dera." Lambo said.

"What did you just say?" Hayato and Lambo glare at each other.

"Omnivore?" Kyoya called.

Tsuna snap out and look at Kyoya which beside him. " How did you became a Vampire?" Kyoya ask.

"I was born Vampire." Tsuna said.

"Kufufufu~ Then why are you here at human world?"Mukuro ask.

Tsuna's smile drop to a sad one. He then shadow his eyes with his hair which everyone saw it. Tsun start talking.

Tsuna start talking. He said his real name like Sawada Tsunayoshi known as Dame-Tsuna. Ieyoshi his twin who bullied him and attempt to kill him a thousand times. Nana and Iemitsu was his parents who abuse and thought his a mistake and good for nothing child. How he end up in the Hill of Fantasya and attempt to commit suicide by jumping on the pond but end up here at Human world were I-pin and Haru found him.

Tsuna think that his useless and good for nothing. No one will miss him if his going to be death. And probably people will just visit him in his grave to make sure he was really dead.

With that Killer intent was lurking in the room. Chrome cried with that story together with Lambo. Because Lambo quite felt the same.

Lambo then start talking that he and Tsuna was same. Lambo was send to kill the greatest hitman in the Vampire world and that is and idiotic way,so Lambo was thrown to Human world and end up in Bianchi's day care center. But unlike Tsuna, Lambo was never been Physically abuse, it was mentally by saying his useless.

For Tsuna he almost give up in his life and let everything through. He didn't even believe to hisself nor to others yet... Here he is with everyone.

Kyoya pull his Omnivore to a hug.

"Don't worry, you won't go through of all those again, I won't let that happen." Kyoya said coldly.

Tsuna wrap his arms around Kyoya's waist.

"I don't know Kyoya... Even though they are mean to me, they are still my family. And Family is always Family... I need to go back." Tsuna said.

Kyoya broke the hug and look at Tsuna on the eyes.
"I won't let you." Kyoya said coldly.

"Kufufufu~ Tsuanyoshi. I won't let that happen too. A family who abuse their own Family is ain't a family at all." Mukuro said.

"I agree with the Pineapple Bastard Juudaime. Family isn't about hurting someone." Hayato said.

Tsuna smile at them. "I know, My Family.... Is a family where I could call my Home. And I think I'd found them....Yet I can't escape faith." Tsuna said.

Kyoya gave him a confuse look.

Tsuna explain the things about the fact that his Father work as a CEDEF boss of Vongola. Vongola was the scariest, bloodiest, meaniest Famiglia on the entire Vampire World. But Tsuna explain that Vongola never was created to be like that. Giotto di Vongola the founder created Vongola to protect those weaklings. But it change as the boss take over the Vongola.

Then the Vongola 9th which is Tsuna's grandfather believe that Tsuna can make Vongola go back to its original purpose.

Tsuna also want to change Vongola. Because Vongola can't stay like that forever and he believe that Vongola should change now. Beside Timeo and Reborn did need him.

"So what do you guys think? Should I accept it?" Tsuna said.

"Yes Juudaime, then with that you can change Vongola. I'll be your personal right man hand." Hayato said.

Tsuna was about to say something when Reborn appeared.

"Chaos, The name is Reborn."

______________________
Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊