Chapter 3

Tsuna's Pov.

As time pass by My parents, or so I called them Nana-sama and Iemitsu-sama and also Ieyoshi-sama was became worsen. One wrong move of me and they'll punish me to death.

For example I clean my Ieyoshi's sama's room and when he purposely made a mess in his room again then I need to clean it again and again then once I miss a piece of dirt they'll punish and enjoy injuring me with a smile grin on their faces.

So now I was 1500 years old (15 in the human world) I was walking emotionlessly in the street. I was walking and walking until I found myself towards the Hill of Fantasya. This Hill or should I say forest was a magical Forest but also a fearful one. No Vampire came to this hill because once your in you'll never be coming out again. Vampire just disappeared along with Humans too who came here.

So I came inside, Why? Because I was curious what's inside beside If I die in this forest then atleast I won't die on my parents or brother hands.

Here I was walking in the peaceful forest and hearing the fireflies making noise and the moon was shining as the stars was shining so beautiful tonight.

As I keep walking and walking I found a magical garden hidden. It was a pond full with bright blooming white roses, fireflies dancing in those roses and the pond was crystal mirror. It reflect the dark sky with shinning moon and dancing twinkling stars above.

I stared my self on the mirror and saw my pale skin( very pale for a normal Vampire), a petite body more like a femine like, with those doe chocolate brown eyes, brown siena gravity defying hair.

I touch my reflection nor touch the water and end up falling to it. Once inside the pond I can feel I was slowly drowning, my body felt weak and numb until darkness got me.

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

3rd person's Pov

In Human world.

Haru and I-pin are roomates. I-pin was a professional triads and Haru was working on a cloth dress shop. As those two was walking home with a darkness sky and blur vision road with heavy rain and all their shelter was the brella they are carrying, While they were walking along the way they saw a boy with pale skin, gravity defying hair and was soaking on the rain and unconsciously laying on the ground.

So they pick up the boy and bring towards there apartment and start taking care of the boy has already high fever.

When Tomorrow comes, Tsuna open his eyes and was surprise he was comfortable to the bed where he was lying. It was soft and nice. He quickly open and his eyes and sat up as he realize he wasn't in the forest nor on his room anymore.

One if this is his room, he won't be sleeping on the bed instead on a cold floor where he usually sleep at basement which was his room. He know his body was so weak felt numb, and his injuries still sting to a heavy beating session every day with his parents nor his brother. He quickly try to climb out of the bed but as soon as he did that a girl open the room.

"HaHi! Your awake." The girl said as she approach Tsuna starting checking him by putting her hands towards his forehead and neck.

"How are you feeling?" The girl.

Tsuna froze. Since did when and where did someone care for him?

"I'm fine." Tsuna reply calmly and shly.

"Gladly. My name is Haru Miura desu, What's yours?" Haru said happily and cheerfully.

Tsuna look at Haru's eyes deeply and saw that Haru was a human. He start to mentally panic.

"I-I-I'm Tsunayoshi. Cielo Tsunayoshi." Tsuna said.

Wait? Where did the Cielo part came from?... But atleast its ok since I don't like my true family name that often.Tsuna thought.

"Then welcome Tsuna-kun. Here at our apartment. " Haru said cheerfully.

Tsuna smile knowing Haru was a cheerful girl and a nice girl. His H.I. is also telling him to trust this human.

"Come on, Breakfast is ready. I-pin my roommate was just call for a delivery." Haru said cheerfully.

Tsuna smile again nod. He let his feet touch the cold ground and look around at the clean house. Once his out of the room, he was surprise to see a nice (not well arange) living room. Tsuna look around and saw other girl was holding a 3 box.

"I-pin, This Cielo Tsunayoshi. The boy from yesterday." Haru said.

"Ni-Hao. My name is I-pin." I-pin as she clap his hands together and bow at Tsuna.

"H-Hi. I-pin." Tsuna said nervously.

Haru then invited Tsuna for a breakfast which Tsuna did say NO at first but his stomach was a traitor and growl. He surprisingly eat a so called omelet in human world.

Ofcourse Tsuna was still confuse how did he get here in this place. All he knew was his in the forest and falling on the pond and next thing he know he wake up here. Ofcourse he did tell the truth at Haru and I-pin. But he didn't tell that his a vampire and came from a vampire world neither he tell that what his life about.

Ofcourse I-pin and Haru think his reason was weird but believe him neither way. When Haru invited Tsuna to stay as long as Tsuna once. Tsuna did agree in return he would clean the apartment and do chores for them.

Tsuna was also surprise and his eyes widen as he saw the sky blue clouds with drifting clouds who move freely with the sun shine show bright. Tsuna was not allergic to Sun but he can stay any longer. He can only manage to stay at the sun for 5-6 hours before he will be burn.

Maybe this world will be more great.

_____________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you like it 😊😊😊