Chapter 18

3rd Person's pov

"Yo Tsuna" Takeshi said as he run towards Tsuna with a complete hide look on his face. Tsuna barely recognize him. He need to hide from fan girls.

"Hello Takeshi." Tsuna said as he politely bow. Tsuna on the other hand was also targeted by bashers and other ladies saying he doesn't deserve the position of as manager. But his present is well hidden since he always walk with a hood and it completely cover his face.

"What are you doing here late at night?" Tsuna ask.

"Its not late yet... Its 7:45 pm." Takeshi said as he begun walking along with Tsuna.

"Shouldn't be that time is already late?" For humans? Tsuna ask and thought.

"Nah, Its fine." Takeshi said with a smile.

"You know, night like this is dangerous." Tsuna said.

"Then you shouldn't be walking around like this too Tsuna." Takeshi said.

"Nah, Its fine too. I can handle my self." Tsuna said.

"See even you said its fine." Takeshi said.

"Yeah....So, what eventually your doing here late at night?" Tsuna ask.

"Hmm~ Just got bored. Usually if your a famous and well known, you can't do something like this very often. Walking on street, feeling the night air, seeing the moon and stars shine so bright....Its usually work here and there and your rest time is only at the building. (Sigh) Its quite.... Annoying sometimes." Takeshi said.

"Yeah... Why did you really became a part of the Guardians?" Tsuna ask as they sat on the bench, they are currently at the park since no one is their beside its peaceful.

"Well... I didn't want to join since I love baseball and I focus on baseball too much.... But... I also love music, and... Hayato also decided to join so I join too." Takeshi said.

"Ah so that is..." Tsuna respond.

"You? Why did you apply as our manager? when you clearly know our manager don't last long?" Takeshi ask.

"One, I don't know about the Guardians at that if it wasn't for Haru and I-pin one of the members of fan girls. Two I clearly don't know how famous you are. Three I don't know that your manager never stay at your side if it wasn't for Haru and I-pin blabbering about that.Four I'm not interested on being your manager again if it wasn't for Haru and I-pin.....But now I'm quite interested since I found some friends like you in it, I had to admit that I will be sad losing you all." Tsuna said.

Takeshi brighten up. "Don't worry, we won't fired you. I'll doubt that everyone will ever fired you eventually." Takeshi said.

Tsuna gave a confuse look.

"Is because everyone loves you. Hayato never act like that to anyone except you. Chrome never hang out to anyone except you and her new friends Haru and I-pin, Kyoya never ever been so close to anyone except you and lastly..... I never been so relief and happy at my entire life because of You." Takeshi said.

Tsuna was shocked at first. He? his the one who made them happy? What did he do? He did nothing....Yet.... Takeshi's words are not lies. He kinda observe it too. Tsuna smile to himself.

"Yeah... I guest your rri-" Tsuna said but was cut of when Tsuna's H.I rang and immediately he frown and look around.

"Takeshi, I think you should head back its quite dangerous." Tsuna said as he stand up.

Takeshi wants to stay a little longer but... he knew night is dangerous and he can eventually in danger Tsuna.

"Yeah, your right." Takeshi said as he stand up.

"I'll walk you home Takeshi." Tsuna said with a smile.

"No, You don't need to Tsuna,Instead I walk yo-" Takeshi didn't finish his sentence when someone grab him and put a handkerchief on his mouth and in hale the chloroform. He fell asleep.

"Got one guardian. 4 to go." The man said.

Tsuna immediately kick that man sending him flying who knows where.

"What the! WHO ARE YOU JERK!?" The man said as he took a knife on his hands. Tsuna saw that knife and to be careful not to injured hisself with that.

The knife is poisonous, one slice is enough to make the poison inserted your body. But it only works for a Vampire like him and Tsuna can see that those guys are Vampire. Its simple to determine those red crimson eyes.

Tsuna then fought with those stupid vampires. But he was so busy that one of the Vampires already caught up Takeshi. But he was surprise when a metal object send flying towards the man.
He clearly look who is it and saw the Cloud man. Nope Kyoya!

"Kyoya!" Tsuna said.

"Omnivore." Kyoya run towards Tsuna and checking him for any injuries.

"Are you ok?" Kyoya ask.

Tsuna take off his hood and smirk.

"Fine but, Let's take this jerk first." Tsuna said as his gaze went to those silly Vampires.

Kyoya was amazed, Tsuna was not acting like a herbivore. He was acting like a carnivore now.

"I'll bite you to death for disturbing the peace!" Kyoya said as he swing his tonfa from thise vampires.

Tsuna who uses his legs to kick and send them flying. He didn't even uses his arms to fight. And Tsuna has a smirk on his face.

Both of them were busy fighting not knowing that Takeshi was already on the loss. The Vampire who hold takeshi uses mist flame to disappeared out of nowhere.

"Shit! Takeshi!" Tsuna said, too late Takeshi was long gone with the Vampire. Tsuna let his guard down and a slice was made through his cheek. He immediately yelled in pain.

"See you again next time. And you Hibari Kyoya will be our next target." The Vampire said as they disappeared one by one.

Kyoya glare at them and smirk that he was waiting for this moment. A worthy opponent. But set that aside now and he run towards the Brunet.

"Omnivore!" Kyoya quickly catch the brunet. Tsuna fell weak and numb as he can feel the poison spread through his body.

"Kyo-Ky-Kyoya." Tsuna said weakly before darkness consume him.

Kyoya then started to wake Tsuna up but failed. Tsuna don't get any injuries, just slice on his cheek. Kyoya lift Tsuna up surprisingly Tsuna was lighter than air before carrying him towards the building to his room were he laid Tsuna on his bed.

Kyoya look at his Omnivore. He need to inform other herbivore that Takeshi was kidnap. Is good thing that Kyoya decided to walk at the park that night and saw the scene, if not his omnivore would be more danger.

Kyoya saw Tsuna was waking up. Once Tsuna sat down and growl in pain Kyoya knew something is wrong.

"Are you ok Omnivore? Tsunayoshi!" Kyoya said.

Tsuna froze. That is the first time in his whole life Kyoya called him by his name. He quickly check if he is dreaming but NO the poison start to spread though his body is painful so he is not dreaming.

Tsuna knows how to disable the poison. Drinking Blood. But where would he find a victim? Clearly he can't find and hunt victims at this condition, the only option is........ Kyoya.

Tsuna turn to Kyoya.

"Ky-Ky-Kyoya?" Tsuna said nervously.

"What is it?"

"Can I ask you a favor?"

"Hn."

"-"

"Omnivore?"

"Can I fed on you?"

_______________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊