Chapter 36

3rd person's Pov.

"Tsunayoshi!" The Guardians Shouted as they kick the door open of the mansion.

"Oya? You felt it too?" Mukuro said with a worried on his voice.

"Something happen to Juudaime, I don't felt right." Hayato said.

"EXTREMELY we should look for him to the EXTREME"

"Maa~ Maa~ I'm sure Tsuna is fine. He is strong isn he?"

"Let's fine the Omnivore."

But before they could run and find Tsuna a cold voice interrupted.

"Did you guys said that you need to find Tsuna?"

They turn around and saw Reborn.

"Yes we are Reborn-san. Something is ain't right." Hayato said.

"Hm." Reborn said as he tilt his Fedora down. " Let us find him." Reborn said.

With that Kyoya went on patrol. (Since No Vampire want to mess up with him)
Mukuro and Chrome use their own Illusion to travel around the place.
Ryohei, Hayato, and Takeshi was roaming around the place and search, all though Ryohei and Hayato keep arguing.

As for Reborn, he also search for Tsuna when he caught a glimpse of Lambo who is emotionless walking on the road. Reborn approach Lambo.

"Stupid Cow, what are you doing?"

Lambo didn't seem to react. He just walk pass reborn completely Ignoring him. Until Reborn tap Lambo's shoulder, Lambo scream.

"AAAAGGGHHH, Pls don't hurt me." Lambo said as he stumble to the ground and tears form in a corner of his eyes.

"Stupid cow, I'm gonna kill. Well unless you will tell the truth." Reborn spoke up.

Lambo open his eyes to revealed an adult Reborn. Lambo jump immediately and Hug Reborn.

Reborn first want to shove the stupid cow away but, He can sense that Lambo was scared, scared than usual. Fear in his eyes was there.

"What happen?" Reborn question.

"I-I-I saw Tsuna-nii." Lambo begun to cry.

Reborn's eye widen and lean down at Lambo's height.

"Tell me."

"I-I-I, Tsuna-nii was, was kidnap by Ieyoshi meany." Lambo said while sobbing. "I try to stop them but all Ieyoshi do was defeat me in a battle, beside he was right" Lambo said.

"You have no right to be close to my brother. My brother is my family that means I could do anything to him." "That was Ieyoshi said." Lambo said as he was sobbing.

Reborn's killer intent went higher.

"Do you know where they went to?" Reborn ask coldly yet gently enough to not scared Lambo.

"I don't know, all I know that Ieyoshi was with his father." Lambo said.

Reborn's eyes shut open. He immediately stand up and tell Lambo to go home and if anything happen call Bianchi and Dino for protection. He need to go to Tsuna.

Reborn then went to Sawada's resident. He knock at the door before he heard Nana's voice said "Wait a minute"

The door now was open.