Chapter 7

3rd person's pov.

Tsuna Yawn since its morning. He was sleepy ready to bed... But he look at Haru who is wearing a nice yellow dress, with yellow doll shoes and she was a simple girl. He looks pretty.

"You look like your going to a party." Tsuna commented sleepy.

"Yes Iam. The concern remember?" Haru said.

"O-Oh? Is that today?" Tsuna ask.

"Tonight eventually. So make sure that you will have enough sleep for the the concern. And here, (Haru handed him a credit card) buy some good cloths to wear on the party for tonight." Haru said before grabbing a yellow pursed and gone away.

Tsuna stared at the credit card. He knew how to use it, but this will be the first time. And shopping to himself at the human world? That will be quite....something new.

Tsuna then set the clock at 2:30pm so he would wake up at that time and he will had enough sleep. He sleep the whole day until the clock rang beside him at exact 2:45pm before dressing up and walk at the busy street of the Namimori Japan where Tsuna was living with Haru and I-pin.

Tsuna is wearing a black leather pants, with black sweater + a hood to cover him from the radiant of the sun. Sun was still burning him slowly.

Now he took a hint of a ma before going inside feeling the cool air and saw some cloths immediately. But then shrug it because he was finding the least prize for the concern interview, beside it was just an interview.

He quickly spotted a pair of shoes in a highest self which was he can't reach since his like a 12 years old kid height but then someone grab the leather shoes and hand over to him.

Tsuna look at the leather shoes before looking at the man who suddenly walk away from him. He then grab the man arms and say "Thank you" to him.

The man's eyes widened a bit before he covered it with the white woolen cap he was wearing, and adjusted his dark white flappy scarf to cover his mouth and nose.

"Don't get the wrong Idea Herbivore." The man said coldly.

"Still, Thank you for helping. How about I treat you?" Tsuna said happily.

The man was about to refuse when suddently his stomach growl.

"Traitor." The man said.

Tsuna chuckle before looking around and see what can he buy. That leather shoes didn't feet him anyway because he was too small.

So he decided to existed and treat his friend first since both of them are hungry.

"Anywho, my name is Cielo Tsunayoshi. You can call me what ever you like." Tsuna said with a bright smile which mesmerize the man beside him.

"Call me anything you like." The man reply.

"Then how about Cloud? If that is ok with you?" Tsuna ask nicely.

"Its fine, but why cloud?"

"Because your scarf was white as cloud and I bet a its also soft as clouds." Tsuna said happily.

As they were walking by.
"What would you like to eat Cloud-san?" Tsuna ask nicely.

"Anything will do." The Cloud said, but then went outside the mall and walk towards the park.