Chapter 39

3rd person's Pov

"Chrome!" Mukuro shouted as he held Chrome's body which felt unconscious.

"Chrome." Mukuro called again as he try to wake Chrome.

After many attempts, Chrome didn't respond instead she just fell asleep.

Mukuro was worried and thinking what happen to Chrome.

"She is alright. She just went unconscious." Reborn said."More importantly, We should be looking for Tsuna. His still missing."

Everyone look each other. They all thinking about Tsunayoshi who is missing. Well they have the lead that Ieyoshi and Iemitsu had Tsuna on their hands, the problem is they don't know where the hell are they.

Reborn order them to search again. But as for Mukuro he need to stay with Chrome for safety. But he refuses, And let Yuni take Chrome in her hands along with Byakuran by her side.

All of them once more, Searching for Tsuna.

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

While as For Chrome.

Chrome in the other hand end up on a pitch black room. She keep walking and walking like almost forever until she heard sobbing.

Until she heard sobbing.
She run to the source of that sound and saw her worse night mare.

"TSUNA-NII"

Chrome run towards Tsuna who's lying on the ground badly injured with both of his hands chained to somewhere.

Chrome held Tsuna and start to wake Tsuna up.

"Tsuna-nii, Wake up."

Chrome shake Tsuna harshly. Tsuna didn't respond.

Chrome wake Tsuna about 15 times until Chrome discover that her tears start to fall towards Tsuna who was looking so pale and really blood all over in his body. Not that all, she also notice those black lines in Tsuna's body.

"Tsuna-nii." Chrome said as she was crying already.

Tsuna slowly regain and open his eyes. He smile weakly at Chrome.

"Ch-Chrome...pl-pls don't cry...." Tsuna said as he wipe those tears away.

"Tsuna-nii. Pls... Tell me where are you?" Chrome said.

"To...be honest... I-I-I do-don't kn-know... *cough* *cough* but....i-if... yo..you focus yo..you..your self towards Ie-Ie-Ieyoshi's mind...then yo..you... might fi..find wh..where I-I-I am.." Tsuna said weakly.

Chrome cry. "Don't worry Tsuna-nii. I'll find where you are. Pls be safe." Chrome said before standing up and focus her mind towards Ieyoshi.

After 4-9 attempts she failed. But she promise her self that she will do this to for her Tsuna-nii. She can'r give up now. But ofcourse she didn't succeed.

One option is Chrome to wake up.

She found her self lying on Yuni's lap with Byakuran on the side.

"Did you find Tsuna-nii?" Yuni ask.

Chrome shook her head. "But I think if I ask Mukuro-sama for help then I-I could just find Tsuna-nii." Chrome said.

"Kufufufu~ then what shall I do my dear Chrome?" Mukuro said appeared out of nowhere.

"I thought your gone to find Tsunayoshi?" Byakuran ask.

"I was, but I need to check on Chrome first before leaving." Mukuro said.

Chrome breath in heavy then breath out. "Mukuro-sama Come sit here beside me." Chrome said.

Mukuro was confuse and gave Chrome a What? Look. But then obey and sit under the tree which he was beside Chrome and sit.

"Mukuro-sama? Can you and me do a mind transmission?" Chrome ask. "Its a method that if the two of us focus on our flames and Ieyoshi's mind. We might found where Tsuna-nii is." Chrome said.

Mukuro was completely confuse but then after a minute he relax his body and hold Chromes hands which Chrome blush. Both close their eyes and focus on their flames and soul to get in Ieyoshi's mind.

Which succeed when its 10 attempts.

But they saw a horrible scene. Like how Ieyoshi roughly chained Tsuna on a room that is so called. And How they hurt Tsuna badly and put him on the machine like Tube.

Mukuro and Chrome found where the location of Tsuna is, and they need to hurry since Tsuna is really in a big danger.

Mukuro and Chrome jolted awake to what they saw. They stand up.

"We need to go and help Tsuna now." Mukuro said.

Chrome agree.

"We will help." Byakuran offer. Yuni nod in agreement.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

@ somewhere.

"The Machine is working successfully, Ieyoshi-kun how are you feeling?" Iemitsu ask Ieyoshi who's insides the glass tube.

"Feeling strong Dad, Don't worry soon his flames will be mine." Ieyoshi said.

"I know." Iemitsu said.

.

.
.
,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

BANG!
The door suddenly open.

"Sir, We have company."

________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊

Dear Readers:
Starting today, I'll update one chapter a day because I'm kinda busy with my second semester. So...

Anyway, Thank you for your support.

-MalditaDiAsh