Chapter 22

3rd person's Pov

"Chaos the name is Reborn."

Reborn appeared at the top of Tsuna, sitting at those gravity defying hair.

"Reborn?" Tsuna called.

"Hello Tsuna, the guardian. I had a proposal." Reborn said.

Tsuna sigh. "As usual Reborn your straight to the point." Tsuna said.

"Ofcourse Tsuna. Anyway had anyone of you attend school or graduated?"Reborn ask.

Each one of them look at each other and shook their heads.

"We did attend school but all of us never graduated." Takeshi answer.

"Then would you like to attend school again? Its free everything." Reborn said.

"Kufufufu~ Then where will be attending to?" Mukuro ask.

"At Var di Liel High. A high school for Vampire and Humans." Reborn said.

"HHHEEEEIIIII!" Tsuna shriek which cause to Mukuro burst of laughter, Takeshi too with Ryohei. Kyoya had a wide smirk.

"That's the most girliest shriek I had ever heard." Mukuro said between his laughter.

Tsuna pout. "Mou~ stop laughing." Tsuna said as is cheek turn to pink.

"But Reborn? I heard that Var di liel High is most by Vampire. Because Vampires their attack humans who ever enroll in that school." Tsuna said.

"Yes your right, but... The Guardians can defend their selves. Specially Mukuro and Kyoya. This two has a potential to rule the entire school and create new law." Reborn said.

"Like discipline Committee." Kyoya said.

"Yes like that, The teachers sure won't mind." Reborn said.

Tsuna look down. "Then I shall see my Twin again." Tsuna said sadly.

"Your name won't change back to Sawada Tsunayoshi, you can keep the name Cielo Tsunayoshi and pretend that you don't know Ieyoshi at all." Reborn said.

"But Ieyoshi and I are-"

"Look alike? Yes your almost Identical except for the color of the hair and the shape of the eyes. "

"Bu-But, everyone knows me I was Known as Dame-Tsuna remember?"

"Again, Pretend that you don't know any of them."

Reborn and Tsuna's conversation go and on but then Tsuna surrender. Kyoya did told Tsuna that Tsuna is an Omnivore, he can defend hisself and fight if ever happens. He can't be Dame Tsuna again, this time he need to stand up and act like a true Carnivore.

Everybody agree to travel through the Vampire world and attend school their which was a new life for Tsuna.

🕕🕜🕐🕑🕛🕣🕗🕟🕠🕚🕥🕡🕘

That night, everybody pack up and carry necessary things that they need in going to the Vampire worlds. Once was done, Tsuna lit the Mirror that fon gave him and each one of them step in the mirror.

They went out and saw the sun was shining bright as the clear blue sky was peaceful. So thus the village was too peaceful, its like a ghost town.

Tsuna then tell his friends that in Vampire world, The street will be busy at night than day. Day is for sleeping and Night is for work and some stuff which is opposite to the human worlds.

Takeshi guest they need to live like a vampire now. And he is right, they should live like a Vampire who is awake at Night sleep at day, that will be easy right?

Reborn guided Tsuna and his friends to a mansion, NO its a huge, very huge mansion.

"This mansion is a Vongola's property. I'll inform NoNo about this." Reborn said.

Tsuna was shock and amazed how is own family is this rich, so thus his friends who is amazed too.

Then the head butler guide them to the meeting room where they are going to stay for a short time.

The head butler explain that they are only 7 rooms available currently which is for Mukuro, Chrome, Lambo, Takeshi, Hayato and Ryohei. Kyoya and Tsuna need to share a room which Kyoya never argue that way he has a time for his Omnivore.

Then each of the butlers guide the visitors to their rooms which was they were all surprise and amazed how huge it was.

Until to Tsuna that is. Their room was huge but the problems is they only have one bed. But no worries since the Bed was huge, it can fit 6-8 people on it.

"Omnivore, I don't mind sleeping beside you." Kyoya stated since he could see Tsuna's expression which Tsuna's cheek turn pink but nod along the way.

Kyoya pack up and so thus Tsuna. Putting their own luggage away and in a properly. Tsuna went to the bath room and take a bath at first with that warm water and it felt refreshing.

When Tsuna was done bathing, Kyoya did take a hint of Tsuna small and petite body. Tsuna was really look a usagi,...But he suddenly release a Killer intent when he saw Tsuna's back and chest was full of old scar and stitches, also cuts. Tsuna then put some cloths and look at Kyoya, he immediately shriek softly as he see Kyoya was coldly glaring a him with dark aura.

"Ky-Ky-Kyoya?" Tsuna ask.

With that soft angelic Voice, Kyoya pull Tsuna to hug. They stay couple of hours like that before Kyoya decided he will take a bath.

Tsuna was confuse to what Kyoya made angry just a couple an hours ago and what was Kyoya's answer. He didn't know and shrug it since his too tired and want to sleep.

He make sure Kyoya has a space to sleep and he will just sleep in the corner of the bed which has small space as possible. Tsuna didn't mind and fell asleep immediately.

Once Kyoya finish taking a bath, he quickly dress up and saw the young Vampire sleeping on the bed peacefully. Kyoya touches his neck that the two small dot was slowly disappeared. Tsuna is a vampire, but Tsuna doesn't look like any of it. He is more like a Rabbit, a cute little rabbit.

Kyoya then climb on the bed which is huge to his spot and pull Tsuna close to him. He quickly remember Tsuna's back and chest full of old scars, cuts and stitches. It wasn't pleasant at all. Its stupid. Kyoya then remember that Tsuna was being bullied and abuse for 1500 years, that was not forgivable.

He swear he'll bite those herbivores dare to touch his omnivore to death.

He kiss Tsuna's forehead before falling in a peaceful slumber.

________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊