Chapter 13

3rd person's pov.

Tsuna was certain it was 5:36 am in the morning where Vampires like him should sleep.

But here it was in a hill. A hill where there is full of snow and the snow was still falling with. Gladly he wear sweater with a hood and a leather pants with rubber shoes on it.

Tsuna was about to sleep at that time but Hibari call his phone like 20 times already demanding him to go to the building and meet up with their or his going to be bitten to death.

Tsuna sigh, What an Ironic catch phrase. That 'bite you to death' part, Tsuna sometimes chuckled at that phrase because his a vampire and yet he don't say those words.

Here lies a human who said those words all the time and beat those herbivores who crowds on his presence.

Now the crew was preparing to set the scene. Tsuna was just sitting on a broken log not minding the cold. Why would he mind the cold? He had flames inside of his body to warm him and he just can summon those flames if the temperature will got too cold that even a vampire like him can't handle.

Then another presence was beside him.It was Hibari who is wearing the same outfit as he was Cloud. Tsuna knew Hibari was Cloud, he figure it in that time Hibari pull him close. He can see that the neckless he had given was wear by Hibari all the time.

Hibari sit beside him feeling cold, while sipping a hot choco from a cup that he was holding.

"What are you looking at Herbivore?" Hibari have ask.

Tsuna look away with a blush and said "Nothing."

Tsuna went silent and look at the sky. The sky was gray and the snow was falling down slowly. Then he felt a weight on his lap. He saw Hibari lay on his lap with a calm and close eyes which Tsuna widen eyes but then smile at the same time and once again look at the cloud.

"A cloud...Yeah his like that." Tsuna murmur.

"Who's like that?" A cold voice had said.

Tsuna look down and meet those beautiful grey-steel-icy- cold eyes. Tsuna chuckle.

"You eventually." Tsuna said with a smile and look at the sky above.

"Your an aloof cloud who move freely without a chained. Never stay in one place. Cloud might seems so scary and so aloof at outside but deep towards the cloud there are softness and gentleness. Cloud may like silent and peace but one thing for sure, Cloud never like feeling lonely and alone. That's why the sky is their beside him all the time." Tsuna said said with a smile on his face.

First Hibari mesmerize at somehow a spoken word poetry to him. Every word that Tsuna said was true. He admit it that he was like a cloud who is aloof and cold to everybody but has soft and gentle spot for a certain person. He is like a cloud because he like silent and peace yet hate feeling lonely and alone. But he had one question, Who is the sky who suppose to be there for him? Who's his sky.

He look at the smiling manager. "Can you be my sky then?" Hibari had ask.

Tsuna was shocked with that statement. He had checked if the world was ending or not, but the world was normal. He smile at Hibari and say :
"Sure why not. I'll be your sky. Call me wherever or whenever you like and a sky like me will always help a cloud like you." Tsuna said with a smile. "All thought I doubt that you will need a help to such a Dame sky like me." Tsuna stated with a frown.

Hibari then wrap his arms around Tsuna waist and buried his face at Tsuna stomach to get more warm.

Tsuna can be more shocked than he is. They stay like that for who knows how long. 1 hour? 2 hours? 3 hours? before someone broke them.