Chapter 8

3rd person's pov.

At Vampire Worlds.

Ieyoshi was frustrated. Being waking up by a 15litters of cold water with some ice cube on it being pour to you while you were asleep is not a good evening to start.

"Good evening Baka-Iey." Reborn said as he was done pouring to Ieyoshi.

"ARE YOU THE HELL CRAZY!? WHY WOULD YOU WAKE ME LIKE THAT!?" Ieyoshi yell but soon regret it because reborn mare shoot him causing him to quickly take a bath and quickly eat breakfast. Ofcourse he was greeted by a smiling and lovable mother.

With that Ieyoshi went to school but he estimated that he will be late, Mrs. Witch will surely scold him. But that won't happen since he was apple of the eye. But Still he is late.

"A good boss should never late so..." BANG!

"REBORN!,I'M GOING TO MAKE TO SCHOOL WITH MY DYING WILL!,"

Ieyoshi was embarrass at the end of the night knowing that everybody in school saw him running with only his boxer as part of his cloths. He curse the sadist tutor came from hell.

@ Human World.

Tsuna was now wearing a simple blue T-shirt inside, with red jacket with a hood, a leather black pants and a blue like black rubber shoes since this kind of clothing was pick by I-pin.

Who's Tsuna was shock waht I-pin was wearing. Tsuna's eyes widen when I-pin was wearing a White dress stop above knees ( Too short in Tsuna's eyes) and also an expose shoulder was revealed and I-pin did where make-up.

"What in heaven happen to I-pin?" Tsuna exclaim calmly,

"Well, This is a result when a girl wants to impress a boy. And this style, I-pin just want to impress Hibari Kyoya for a day." Haru said.

"Oh.... But do you think that your dress is too short and exposing?" Tsuna ask calmly.

"Nope, I just want to impress Hibari Kyoya, and that's a mission." I-pin said.

"Yeah." Haru cheer up.

So thus I-pin.

Tsuna was tired, he didn't got enough sleep but then shrug it off and went to the concern with them.

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

At the concert. Tsuna was disgusted feeling he will be sick of the people inside the concern hall. Tsuna then said he was just going to stay outside where people can't crowd. He hate too may people.

But Tsuna can hear the voices of the fans screaming and was enjoying the concert inside. Tsuna lean to a wall and close his eyes as he was looking at the shining moon.

"Hello everyone." A voice was heard inside the concern hall followed by the scream of fans.

"Today's song will be dedicated to this season." A deep voice was heard.

"Are you ready?"

"yes"

Then a song was played but Tsuna ignore that noise and look at the moon with the star dancing and feeling the cold wind of the night.

His thoughts wonder what his family was doing right now? Maybe celebrating his gone or celebrating that he as useless child is already gone in the world.

Little did Tsuna know, Reborn was looking for him through Kawahira who's an illusionist send Tsunayoshi to the Human Worlds. And he has a reason why did he send Tsuna on the Human worlds, but the reason is still unknown.