Chapter 4

3rd person's Pov.

@ Human World.

Tsuna was humming cooking for Haru and I-pin for those two will be going home in a moment. Its been 4 years since Tsuna live in this Human world.

He had conclude not all human was like Haru and I-pin, and somehow those two did know that Tsuna was a vampire.

Tsuna first intended to leave both of the girls but he was surprise how those two was more amazed and curios to Tsuna's species and many question.

Tsuna did tell about two types about Vampire. The Vampire that has control on their blood diet and those Vampire who killed and non-stop killing.

Both girls conclude Tsuna was a nice Vampire that can cook. For 4 Years Tsuna learn the different language in the human worlds, and learn the history of the world including Japan where Haru and I-pin was currently at through reading books.

He also learn how to work for and earn money to help both Haru and I-pin, but he got fired all over again and again for purposely reason.

He sigh to himself that it seems both of the worlds know him as Dame-Tsuna or 'no-good Tsuna' his nick name will be famous at all.

Now Tsuna was happily cooking, Yes cooking was the only thing he can do. He also learn that Haru and I-pin can't cook but the two praise his cooking like heaven.  He just blush that off and Haru and I-pin said that he is cute.

He said his age that his currently 1500 years old which shock both of the girls and got more curious as a tons of question about Tsuna. Tsuna did answer honestly since he was also fun of reading history of the Vampire in their town with books.

Haru and I-pin didn't tell anyone about Tsuna being a Vampire instead they tell Tsuna was their special friend.

Once the two girls did came home they were immediately greeted by the sweet smell of the dinner. Which for Tsuna its his breakfast since he still sleep at day and awake at night often star gazing or just in the roof of their apartment and often see the bright moon shining on him.

"Were home, Tsuna-kun." Haru exclaim happily.

"Welcome home I-pin, Haru." Tsuna said with a bright smile and set dinner at the table.

"Tsuna-kun, its looks super delicious." I-pin said.

"Hm, I hope you like it. But first wash your hands, you just came from work right?" Tsuna remind them.

"Yeah, Lets go I-pin." Haru exclaim.

Both girls went to the kitchen sink before going to the dinner and eat together with Tsuna.

"As usual, Tsuna-kun's cooking was amazingly and heavenly good." I-pin exclaim.

"Yes I agree." Haru said.

Tsuna just blush but smile and continue eating. He kinda like the presence of this two. He wish his family would like this, speaking of Family. He found out that I-pin has a teacher namely Fon which part of Arcobaleno in the Vampire world.

Fon gave him a magic mirror to travel both here and the world of Humans. Tsuna came back on his so called Family, but as he can see that his family completely forgot about their useless child and didn't mentioned him again. He stop going to the Vampire world and live here at this comfortable world.

"...na...Tsuna..Tsuna-kun!" Tsuna snap out and look at Haru.

"What is it Haru-chan?" Tsuna ask.

"Me and I-pin decided that you should get another job." Haru said.

"We decided that were going to attend a concern." I-pin said.

"Huh? A concern?" Tsuna ask curiously.

"We are going to go to the concert The Guardians will be holding here in Namimori tomorrow!" Haru exclaim.

"What's the Guardians?" Tsuna ask curiously.

"Oh? You don't know then were going to explain." I-pin said.

The Guardians was the most popular band as of now. The Group was composed of Takeshi Yamamoto, one of the star players of a strong and favorite baseball team of Japan playing the guitar, Sasagawa Ryohei, a champion of many boxing tournaments playing the drums, Hayato Gokudera, both a model and the keyboardist, Rokudo Mukuro, the guitarist and singer of The Guardians, and finally, Kyouya Hibari, a cold but popular actor in a lot of fighting, violent films as the other singer, it was expected that the band would be a hit. Because of their good looks and they are quite famous in their living.

Tsuna was shock and amazed that  a human can be that famous to the other human. InVampire world, the most coolest and strongest Vampire is the most popular that Tsuna can't never be like that. He sigh to himself.

"I still don't get it how this concern thingi can help me find a job." Tsuna said calmly.

"No worries, They said that they will hand over a interview after the concert looking for new manager." Haru said.

"So we decided to sign you up." I-pin said.

Tsuna sigh tiredly. "Are you sure this Job will be appropriate for me? Remember I'm still a vampire so-"

"Don't worry your secret is safe. No one really will think that your a vampire since your more like a human and a femine like with a petite body." Haru said.

"If any of a Vampire look, Hibari Kyoya will be the best looking." I-pin said with a chuckle.

"I agree." Haru said cheerfully.

"Any who, why does the guardians doesn't have any manager?" Tsuna ask curiously.

"Well, the manager just resign and give up on them as soon as they were hired. The longest manager had last was 3 weeks. But I'm sure with your calm and patient personality. You will be hired in No time." I-pin excluded.

Tsuna just look at the floor per sec and look at the two. "I guest there is nothing wrong of trying right?" Tsuna ask.

"That's the spirit Tsuna. And also." Haru said as she slam the news paper in the table. And Tsuna eyes widen as he saw the salary for the manager. "Wow, This is too much." Tsuna said.

"Yup, It is. So gambate Tsuna." Haru cheer for Tsuna.

I-pin just cheer also for Tsuna giving Tsuna some courage.

Maybe trying isn't that bad.

_____________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it ☺️☺️☺️