Chapter 11

3rd person's Pov.

"Tsuna-nii! Tsuna-nii, I would like to ask a question." Lambo exclaim.

Currently the children gather around Tsuna.

"What is it Lambo?" Tsuna ask softly.

"Can you sing a song for us Tsuna-nii... Pls..." Lambo said.

Tsuna's eyes widen before smiling and nodding. He sang a song.

Playing: One Ok Rock: Wherever you are.

As Tsuna sang the song, Lambo and the rest of the kids was mesmerize by that song and end up smiling towards each other.

In the middle of the song, Gokudera and Bianchi heard the sweet angelic Voice of Tsuna who harmonize the other kids.

Gokudera was amazed how his new manager was smiling while singing and his voice was pleasant to hear, it was soft yet melodic.

His thought was interupt when Aiza showed up between him and bianchi.

"Hello Bianchi, Hayato-kun." Aiza said sing along.

"Tsk, What are you doing here you Bitch!?" Gokudera even yelled at Aiza.

Aiza chuckled.

"Huh? I wonder if you have a right to call me bitch?" Aiza said singing.

"What do u mean?" Bianchi said.

"Ara, You don't want to leaked that Gokudera Hayato is the son of your father's mistress don't you? And to the point your father and his mother is not even married." Aiza said.

"Tsk, as if You have any proof." Gokudera scoft.

"Yet your shaking and feeling nervous."

"You god damn it Bitch.!" Gokudera almost growl.

Bianchi sigh.

"How much?" Bianchi ask.

Aiza look at her in confuse.

"How much do you want?" Bianchi said almost snap out.

"Do you think I'll just get a limited supplies?.😈 Why go to limited when I can have unlimited?" Aiza said darkly smile.

"What do you mean?" Bianchi ask.

"This." Aiza said as she pull the phone in her pocket and play the record that Bianchi and Gokudera was talking about their relationship to each other.

But suddently, aiza's phone flew away to the sky above. Aiza stumble down and hold his hands he look up and saw...

Tsuna just kick her phone away who knows where it went and her hands was bleeding due to the impact of the kick of Tsuna.

"Opps, I think I kick the wrong rock." Tsuna said with his sweet yet deadly smile.

Bianchi tap Tsuna's shoulder. "Relax Tsuna." Bianchi said.

Tsuna sigh then gave his soft smile at Bianchi.

"Why you stupid Useless! How dare you kick my phone!?" Aiza said as she snap out.

"Its fine, I'll pay for it." Tsuna said calmly.

"Huh!? Pay for it!? THAT PHONE HAS THE GREATEST SECRET OF ALL!! STUPID USELESS!" Aiza yelled at Tsuna.

Gladly Tsuna is a calm vampire, if not he would snap this bitches neck and drink blood from her, but he wouldn't sure if he like to drink blood from her.

SLAP!

Tsuna receive a slap from Aiza which cause his pale cheek turn red. Lambo saw that and growl. Since Lambo is a young Vampire and Lambo still had a brain of 7 years old, he attack Aiza and bite her on the neck quickly drinking blood.