Chapter 20

3rd person's pov.

While Tsuna was happy chatting with Chrome walking in an dangerous alley where per sure they will be targeted.

"Are you sure Chrome you want to do this?" Tsuna ask with a worried.

"Don't worry Tsuna-nii, I'll be fine. This is great eventually. At this moment I can test my Illusion." Chrome said with a smile on her face.

Tsuna sigh. He think that Chrome will be scared or frighten a little but Chrome look like she is confidence.

"Chrome why are you look so Confidence and happy with this?" Tsuna ask.

"Because,One I can test my Illusion to them. Two I trust you Tsuna-nii, because I know you won't let us down." Chrome said with a smile.

Tsuna was first shoked but then he soften and smile. "Thank you Chrome, Thank you for trusting me." Tsuna said as he hug Chrome.

Chrome smile and hug Tsuna back. Chrome was going to say something when Tsuna pull him closely. Chrome saw that someone throw a knife to her which Tsuna avoided.

Tsuna saw where the knife was thrown and saw 4 mens. Vampire to be exact.

"Tsk, how dare you attack an innocent girl." Tsuna said.

"And who are you brat to say those things!" One of the Vampires say.

"Tsk, I'm not a brat." Tsuna protest.

The vampire just laugh because they think Tsuna is just a brat kid. He really is small and yeah has a weak and pathetic appearance. But he ain't weak. Just what they say don't judge a book by its cover.

Tsuna fought the vampire with him letting his guard down so both of them end up being capture and felt unconscious. Well Tsuna pretend he is unconscious since human chloroform don't work on him.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

On the other hand, Kyoya,Mukuro and Takeshi wake up in an unknown room. Both their hands was tied with a chained attach to a wall.

"Kufufufu~ I wonder what they want?" Mukuro said.

"Tsk," Kyoya just scoft as he check his sleeves for his weapon and check if anything he can find to free him in the chain.

"I wonder why did they capture us? And I'm surprise they got both of you." Takeshi said.

"Hm~ They are planning something though. But.... Skylark-kun, are you sure are capture are Vampires?" Mukuro ask.

"Hn."

"What?" Takeshi ask.

"Apperently, Skylark-kun knows are attacker a-" Mukuro said but was cut of when the door burst open revealing an unknown man.

"Oya? You must be our capture." Mukuro said.

"Yeah, I am." The man said then walk towards them.

"Herbivore! I'll bite you to death!" Kyoya said coldly.

The man chuckle. "Don't you think its Ironic?" The Man said with a smile, then his gaze went to Kyoya's neck with a bite marks.

"Hoh? A vampire already fed on you?"
The man said

Mukuro and Takeshi's eyes widen.

"He/ she must be precious considering a cold person like you won't allowed a Vampire like us to fed on you." The man said with a smile.

"Don't you dare touch him!" Kyoya send a death glare and said coldly this time.

"Then what will you do if I kill him? Hm~" The man said.