Chapter 35

3rd person's pov.

Tsuna now is walking towards the school with his friends arguing in the back ground but then stop when Tsuna saw a man with a suit, wearing a fedora and has a chameleon in his shoulder.

"Re-Reborn?" Tsuna tilt his head.

"Yes I am, Dame-Tsuna!" Reborn said as he smack Tsuna's head.

"Ow that hurts, but How did you?" Tsuna ask.

"Oh, you lift the curse remember?"

Tsuna nod, he did remember touching Reborn's pacifier but after that he was out. Kyoya told him that he had sleep for a month so he conclude he uses too much sky flames to lift the curse.

"I'm glad your back to normal Reborn. But how old are you to be exact?" Tsuna ask.

"You don't wanna know." Reborn said.

Tsuna shut his mouth and continue walking towards school. Well School was usual.

Lesson here, Eat lunch with his friends and well still Ieyoshi hate him since most of the attention of all is with him.

Ieyoshi knows and Confirm that Cielo Tsunayoshi is his hated Dame brother. He was also really-really piss off when Reborn is now 2 months avoiding him.

He is worried. No Reborn, No traning, No Training can't be the boss.

He was glad that the sadist didn't train and didn't ruin his life again, yet it was not good if his brother will ruin Vongola. Good thing his parents are on his side.

He just need to keep an eye and to wait patiently to strike Tsuna alone. Without those Stupid guardians guard the Dame.

🕝🕔🕟🕘🕜🕑🕗🕛🕐🕠🕚🕠🕚

As time goes by, Tsuna walk alone going home because everyone had to do something.

Hayato is in a Mystery Club
Takeshi is in Baseball
Ryohei in Boxing
Kyoya in Disciplinary Commitee
Mukuro and Chrome are they are own.

So Tsuna walk home, while his thoughts was lost to what TYLMukuro said.

Tsuna believe in his friends, have faith in them more than hisself. Yet.... Why can he believe his self like how he believe his friends and guardians? Why can he believe that he can do it? Why?

Those question keep asking on his mind over and over again.

"Because You can't and you still a DAME useless child!" A voice said from behind.

Tsuna look at who is it and saw it was his father.

"D-D-dad.." Tsuna said in fear but back away.

"Who told you, You can call me dad!?" Iemitsu said irritated.

Tsuna's eyes was shadow by his hair.

"Yes, your not my dad nor my family." Tsuna said with a broken voice. He was really hoping that his father will treat him nicely nor all his family bloodrelated will be soon a happy family. Yet this is the evidence that that dream will just be a dream and never came true.

"You useless child, Why are you a wall in Ieyoshi-kun's life?" Iemitsu said.

"A wall?" Tsuna ask.

"Ieyoshi can be the boss and can have a good life yet you! A useless like you shouldn't have a good life, you don't deserve it!" Iemitsu said.

Tsuna's believe in hisself drain out and listen to his father words. Yes, he don't deserve it all, he don't deserve to live at all.

With all those negative thoughts on his mind he suddenly heard voices like

Your useless

Your a Dame

Your a good for nothing

your no one

Tsuna first did listen to those words but a small light is still on it.

"Did you really think that your friends care for you? They will just leave you someday due to your no good person"

With that unknown voice, Tsuna's light disappeared and he fell to ground holding his head while crying.

"Stop"

"Stop this voices!"

"Stop!"

Tsuna keep saying then after he black out.

"Huh?His still weak and fragile." Ieyoshi said as he knock Tsuna down.

"With him, you should be the strongest boss known in history of Vongola." Iemitsu said.

"I will be." Ieyoshi said as he smirk evily.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

On the other hand, All of the guardians felt shiver on their body. First they ignore it but suddenly their thoughts came to Tsunayoshi.

So they hurried and find Tsunayoshi.

_______________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊