Chapter 38

3rd person's pov.

Tsuna was in a green tube. He can't see at all but only green. His sitting on the floor of the tube and both his two knees on his face as he buried his face on them. He can feel slowly that his flames was taken away by this machine and transfer it to Ieyoshi. And that ain't good as he can feel becoming weak and more numb that usual.

He can only feel the pain all over his body. How its painful and its sting. Tsuna's mind though was lost in a darkness world where he keep walking and walking with voices saying.

Dame-Tsuna

Tsunayoshi your useless

Why did I have such a good for nothing brother?

Why did I gave birth to a useless son

Why did you even born

All those voices was keep on saying and saying until he put his hands on his ear and scream "Stop It." Over and over again.

After a minute the voices stop. Tsuna look around and saw the worst nightmare of his life.

The Guardians, Lambo, I-pin, Haru, Reborn, and Fuuta was on the ground. Heavy injured.

"Minna~" Tsuna said within the worry of his voice and run towards them.

But Tsuna stop along the way when each of them stand up despite being injured, They look at Tsuna in disgust, disappointed, being betrayed and most of all regret was present in their eyes.

"Juudaime, Why did you did this to us?" Hayato ask full of pain.

"Tsuna, I thought were friends." Takeshi said.

"I thought of you as my little brother to the EXTREME"

"Kufufufu~ Yet you betrayed us, you hurt us."

"Bossu~ I regret on meeting you, Your a monster."

"Omnivore Why?"

"Tsuna-nii, we thought your our Tsuna-nii but were wrong."

"Tsunayoshi, Why? Why did you killed us? Why did you betrayed us? Did we ever did something wrong.?" Reborn last words.

Before Tsuna was going to answer, something pull his feet resulting he stumble to the ground. He keep struggling to pull out the vines, but he was too late. He was already in a pitch black room with him just him alone.

"Minna, I'm sorry. I'm sorry if I betrayed you. I'm sorry." Tsuna can only cry as everything turn black.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

On the other hand, the Guardians and the rest meet up on the play ground.

"Any sign of Juudaime?" Hayato ask.

"Kufufufu~ Nope, how about you idiotic Skylark-kun?"

Kyoya glared at Mukuro but only to look away with a so much irritated face. Mukuro take that as a NO.

For Kyoya, who ever take his sky shall be bitten to death. No Hell is not even close to what he will do to them. He will make them pay if ever they will hurt was his and his Omnivore.

The temperature on the play ground drop as the skylark's K. I was making it too much cold.

Kyoya knows it involves the father or the bastard father of his Omnivore, Some how.

"I contacted My old friend to track Iemitsu nor Ieyoshi down within this area. I make sure we will find Tsuna before something happens." Reborns cold voice said.

But before can everyone react. A certain marshmallow freak flew towards them with Yuni on his arms.

"Uncle Reborn." Yuni called out.

"Yuni." Reborn said. "What are you doing here?"

"You must hurry and find Tsuna-nii. I can see that his flames are slowly disappearing, and his life." Yuni cried out.

"I saw a terrible vision of Tsunayoshi being in a tube badly injured with his flames slowly disappearing. We needto find them now." Byakuran said as he was serious.

Reborn nodded and everyone too.

Hayato clench his fist as white while Takeshi trying yo calm him down. Ryohei did the same.

For Mukuro and Chrome who held their Trident tighter and Kyoya who turn away from all of them, his face was full of worried and anger, he clench his tonfa to the point it will almost brake.

They need to find their sky.

That is important.

Chrome close her eyes. She calm her self down and focus towards Tsuna's mind, maybe. Just maybe she can contact Tsuna despite being an illusionist. Tsuna did tell her that all illusionist can enter people's mind.But all did try and few countable people only manage to succeed.

Chrome prayed to Gods above that she could contact her sky, her savior, her friend.

Yet, Her body fell. Good thing Mukuro catch her.

"Chrome!" Mukuro shouted as he try to wake Chrome up with no avail.

He try and Try until he conclude that Chrome was just tired and let her be.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Chrome in the other hand end up on a pitch black room. She keep walking and walking like almost forever until she heard sobbing.

Until she heard sobbing.
She run to the source of that sound and saw her worse night mare.

"TSUNA-NII"

Chrome run

\\____\\\\\\\\\\\\\_________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it