Chapter 44

3rd person's pov.

After when Tsuna was fine, He was release from the hospital within a day. Well, Shamal Was surprise to know how Tsuna can heal so quickly but never mind as long as he won't see his favorite men patient for a long time its ok. Very ok.

At the sametime, Tsuna was release in the hospital and more importantly his so called Guardians are his guardians now. All though he had to admit that he don't wanna like to call him as his Guardians. He wanted to call them as his Friends.

Tsuna now was in his room standing in the large mirror. He touch his reflection in the mirror and sigh once again. Many things happen in his past days.

Then he heard a knock on his door. He signal that guest to come in to revealed Lambo, I-pin, Haru, and Fuuta.

"Heh? What are you guys doing here?" Tsuna ask.

"Let's go back to Human world!" Haru exclaim.

"Heh? Back there? Why?"Tsuna ask.

"There we will enjoy a party, A cafe to be exact." Haru said happily.

"I too miss the human world, I would like to walk in those Sakura tree in the park." I-pin said.

"I also want to get some book Tsuna-nii from the Library in Human world." Fuuta stated.

"I would love to walk randomly in the Human world for instant." Lambo said lazily.

"Ok, Then. Lets go." Tsuna said happily then Haru grab his wrist and enter the mirror. They end up in Haru's old apartment.

"Ah, Since I live in the mansion this place, well, never had use." Haru said with a smile.

"Yeah." I-pin stated.

Next thing they know Haru drag Tsuna to a Cafe were they enjoy there time together. Its just Tsuna is so cute seeing him eating his favorite mouth watering Strawberry Cake. Haru is always chuckling saying Tsuna is really cute. The rest agree and Tsuna keep arguing his not cute at all.

After that they went to the Library where Tsuna was excited to read some books while Fuuta was also reading some books that interest him. The two girls where out shopping to see some dress, Lambo just went to the library and sleep.

After some couple of hours They met in the Sakura park. Tsuna was just seeing how I-pin, Lambo and Fuuta run around and play. Well technically those two are keep teasing Lambo (since his lazy, He doesn't like to play) but then it change since his piss off and Fuuta and I-pin keep teasing him so they chase around and around. Haru is trying to calm those kids down.

Tsuna just walking under the Sakura tree and seeing how the flowers slowly falling down to the ground. It was beautiful. Usually, in Vampire world, The Hill of Fantasya was the only place where the forest was amazingly beautiful. But in Human world, many things are possible. It was most likely a beautiful world.

Tsuna like it here, it was nice and a beautiful place to be.

Tsuna was so amazed by the Sakura's tree he didn't notice he had bump into someone. Tsuna quickly say sorry and extend his hands. The other boy quickly grab his hands and stand up.

"I'm sorry Ahm...???"

"Ah, Its fine. I was not thinking anyway." The other boy said.

"Ahm.. I'm also too. The sakura's tree are really pretty." Tsuna said.

"Yeah I know it is." The boy said.

"Hoy! Pathetic How dare you bump into Enma-sama!!!" The other boy stated.