Chapter 32

3rd person's pov.

"Hello minna~ The guy said with a stupid foxy smile on his face

"Hello everyone ." The girl said politely and bow too. "Hello too uncle Reborn." As she bow to Reborn.

"Its been a while, Byakuran. Yuni." Reborn said.

"Reborn-san? Who are they?" Hayato had ask.

"Oh, where our manners?. My name is Byakuran Gesso. The Millefiore Boss" Byakuran said as he got a pack of marshmallow and start to eat it happily.

"And my name is Yuni Giglio Nero. Nice to meet you." Yuni said as she bow  politely.

"Oh, Nice too meet you too. My name is Cielo Tsunayoshi. That guy name is Go-"

"Gokudera Hayato and the right man hand of Juudaime."

Tsuna sweatdrop at Hayato's declaration. It got worse when Tsuna saw both an ear of an dog an a tail waggling.

"Hahaha, My name is Yamamoto Takeshi. Takeshi is fine nice too meet you all." Takeshi said with a cheerful smile as always.

"Yare, Yare, Baka-dera looks like a dog. Anywho my name is Lambo Bovino." Lambo introduce hisself. Gokudera did glare at him, is just that Gokudera don't wanna fight Lambo infront of the guest since his precious Juudaime won't like it.

"My name is I-pin."

"Miura Haru. Haru is fine."

They introduce then a creepy laugh was heard.

"Kufufufu~ What was that noise?" A certain pineapple said with that signature smile of him.

"Bossu, Haru, I-pin. Your here." Chrome said as she went to Haru and I-pin who clearly miss each other.

"Omnivore, Herbivores!" A bloodlust skylark appeared.

"Ahm, Well guys. This guy is Byakuran Gesso and Yuni Giglionero." Tsuna introduce them.

"Kufufufu~ Nice to meet you. My name is Mukuro Roduko. That is Chrome Dokuro and this guy is someone not important but surprisingly has a idiotic name Hibari Kyoya a.K.a The idiotic skylark." Mukuro introduced.

Kyoya glare daggers at the pineapple

"hn. Pineapple herbivore. That's a stupid introduction."

"Oya? Its a great introduction."

"I'llbite you to death!"

"I wonder if you can, Kufufufu~"

CLANG

CLANG

CLANG

"Hoy you two bastard! Juudaime has a guest!"

Boom!

Alert: Bombs at the sky.

"Maa~Maa~ Calm down Hayato, they are just playing."

"What level of idiotcy did you reach baseball freak!? Can't you see they are not playing!?"

"Then what do you call that? They are just playing"

While the fight was going on since Hayato join the fight. Tsuna turn to Byakuran and Yuni.

"I'm sorry, I'm really am sorry about them." Tsuna bow at Yuni and Byakuran.

"Hm~ Its ok, My guardians are sometimes like that too." Byakuran said.

"And don't think is fun?" Yuni commented.