Chapter 2

Tsuna's Pov

"There are you Dame-Tsuna." My stupid twin brother Ieyoshi said as he found me on the rooftop seeing the beautiful moon light while I was star gazing.

"You stupid Dame, give as your lunch." Ieyoshi demand. I sigh and give my lunch to him.

Well, its 12 midnight and for Vampires like us its lunch time. I saw Ieyoshi kill 4 humans before in this world since human are free to come to this world they are welcome, but if you dare to come then good luck surviving the hungry vampires.

Anywho, Ieyoshi wasn't a appropriate Vampire, he suck blood without having or healing the person's neck and living him dying. Ofcourse Iemistu and Nana are both proud of him, I disgust him.

I do suck blood but I make sure my Victims neck was clean and make sure that he don't remember me feeding on him. But I only fed once on my life for some random people I had known.

Currently my lunch was hamberger stake. All though its not my favorite but its the lunch I have created my self.Mom never cooks for me nor my father instead both of them are just.... abusing me.

I gave my lunch to Ieyoshi but he didn't leave after I badly beaten lying on the cold ground coughing blood with a tons of collection of bruises I have on my whole body.

My life sucks. I was now 900 years old yet my life still sucks. Why?

Let me tell you how my life a servant of the family is.

At the night, I serve and cook for my family. I clean the house and do everything. They never give me food to eat I got what on my own and all they did is beat me to death and lock me on the basement of the dark as I was being useless. The longest lock out happen to me was an 3 years lock down on the basement without food or water as a punishment but... 3 years was like 3 days in a vampire life since Vampire life was just too slow.

Any who, this day was another day of being beaten. Why did I know that? Because as soon as I got at the door of our house my Inuition ring telling me not to go inside, I was going back but the door open and someone grab my hair knowing its my father.

"Where the hell you are going young man? Its late, (Iemistu eyes went to his wrist look at the time) 6:45am your late  going home. We mist dinner because of you now you'll receive your punishment." My Dad said with a happy smile on his face. I just mentally sigh looks like I'll be in a session again.

1 hour has past by until they were done.

I was swimming on my own blood and my room which is the basement was full of my own blood. I felt so numb and weak, my useless at the sametime. I close my eyes once before going to sleep with my nausea.

I woke up estimating since my intuition said already 2 weeks since I out and no one help me. I was in the same position as before,

I stand up and gathering my strength before going to the bathroom and take abath. My injuries sting but I heal them with sun flames to much the effect just tired my body. Next thing at 6:48pm (considering this is the morning for the vampires) I prepare breakfast for everyone so they won't get angry and walk away from the house going to school.

Ofcourse the student their were laughing at me due to my clumsiness which was my nature and the shrieking like a girl was also natural for me. I really don't know why the hell I had those stupid characteristics but I know that I had them.

I've been bullied how many times in my life, specially my brother who was the leader and once drag me to the bath room of the school. Wanna know how, its like this.