Chapter 16

3rd person's pov.

Next day, around 9:34 am. Reborn was still sleeping since his a vampire but then for Tsuna he need to go to work.

So he went to the Guardians building and immediately greeted by two guardians.

"Yo, Tsuna."

"Good Morning Juudaime."

Tsuna gave a tired smile and say "Good Morning Yamamoto-san, Gokudera-kun." Tsuna said while he slightly bow.

"Mou, Tsuna Didn't I told you to call me Takeshi?"

"Shut up baseball freak. Juudaime can call you whatever he likes.!"

"Sorry, Takeshi. I forgot." Tsuna said sheepishly.

"Then Juudaime should call me by my first name too."

"Ok Hayato."

Hayato smile and you can almost see a dog ears and tail if you look closely to him.

Tsuna blink and Takeshi smile. Tsuna said they should keep going and meet the others.

Along the hallway. Tsuna meet Kyoya, and Kyoya pull Tsuna close to him and kiss his cheek which Tsuna blush.
"Good Morning my Omnivore." Kyoya whisper.

Tsuna can't respond because he was feeling nervous and his cheek is red. Seeing this Kyoya smirk as he saw that his Omnivore blush.

"Good Morning Kyoya." Takeshi said with a smile.

"Tsk, you bastard better stop making Tsuna blush." Hayato said.

Kyoya glare at the two herbivores and pull Tsuna close to him as both walk towards the kitchen holding hands. Kyoya let go of Tsuna's hands since Tsuna will start cooking their breakfast.

Tsuna sigh tiredly and cook. His mind was occupied of something.

"You can change Vongola Tsuna. You can change the cruelty of Vongola, you can change the Vampire world, you can change the world." Reborn's words was stuck in his head keep running and running.

Him? Going to lead Vongola to a right path? A Dame and useless Vampire like him will lead the strongest, sinable, bloodiest Famiglia known in the Vongola world? Maybe that's impossible.

But this is reborn we are talking about. Reborn the greatest hit man in the world. Tsuna's eyes don't believe that the infant was Reborn, but his demotic Hyper Intuition, Heart and brain say that the infant was really Reborn.

And reborn never jokes nor say false information. He always says true information.

Tsuna is so focus on his thought, that he almost cut his finger when Kyoya didn't grab them. Tsuna snap out.

"You seems in deep thoughts. Let me help you cook." Kyoya offer.

"N-N-No need Kyo-"

"Its not a request."

Tsuna shut up before giving up. Kyoya all the time help him which Tsuna was also thinking about Kyoya's action.

Tsuna's mind now is mess up.

In the dinning room. Tsuna eat silently, which the Guardians notice.

"Your EXTREMELY quite?" Sasagawa ask.

Oh? Yeah, he forgot that Sasagawa Ryohei is here because he heard a humor that Tsuna has a heaven cooking. And that rumors was not lie.