Chapter 29

3rd person's Pov.

"Boss. The kid that you have mentioned lives at one of Vongola's base mansion along with the other Humans." One of the men reported.

"WHAT!?" Iemitsu growl.

"It looks like Nono let them stay at that certain mansion." One of the men reported again.

"This can't Happen!" Iemistu slam the table.

"What should we do Papa?" Ieyoshi ask.

"Don't worry my son. We'll make sure that Older brother of yours will be wipe out and you will be the Decimo. I can't let a usless and a Dame lead Vongola." Iemitsu said.

"I agree that. Vongola will fall." Ieyoshi said.

"All of you, we need to discuss something. And we need it right away." Iemistu said.

And the man agree.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

"Ushishi~ Boss someone hack to our data base." Bel said as he showed the loptop to his boss.

"TRASH! Track him and found who is he?" Xanxus ordered.

"Ushishi~ I can't track his location. Too strong firewall. But I know who he is." Bel said.

"Spill it TRASH!"

"His name is CieloSora27. A code name" Bel reply.

"Then its a useless information." Levi said.

"Ushishi~Have a faith on the Prince will you." Bel said.

"VOI! Then tell use what you have gather!?" Squalo yelled.

"Well, I don't know who is CieloSora27, but there's a kid. A vampire kid transfer from a human world with 6 humans along the way." Bel said then he turn the next presentation to revealed the stolen information from the school properties. "Var di Liel academia is a school who accept Vampires and Humans, though vampires do rule in that school due to the point they attack humans. But... This guy name Cielo Tsunayoshi (Bel made them show the photo) is a vampire who brought the humans. (Bel made show the photos of the guardians)"

Bel mentioned the names of the 6 Guardians and what they did during their stay.

"Woaw, Those humans have potential." Levi commented.

"Tsk, they are still TRASH!" Xanxus said.

"VOI! Then what's the connection between that and the hacker?" Squalo ask.

"Ushishi~ Your too dump." Bel said.

"VOI! What you say!?" Squalo said as he point the sword to bel.

"Ushishi~ Your not just dump, your deaf too." Bel said.

"Why you!,." Squalo said but was cut off when:

"TRASH! Explain what the connection of it to the hacker?" Xanxus said.

"Yes boss, well apparently CieloSora27 I have a strong feeling its the kid name Cielo Tsunayoshi. Why? Because his name is Cielo, and in Japanese Cielo = Sora and 27 is when you, two + Nana (which 7 in japanese) = Tsuna. And if you add the the Yoshi, it will held as Tsunayoshi." Bel explain.

"Well I can't believe you have a brain under your tiara." Levi commented.

"Ushishi~ Its not a tiara, Its a crown." Bel said as he throw a knife to Levi. Levi dodge and end up slicing his cheek. He was going to attack Bel but Xanxus kick the table.

" The TRASH, can be the hacker but..., I doubt it. His physical appearance is quite not a hacker type." Xanxus commented.

"Ushishi~ But boss, What they have say, Don't judge a person by its cover. So We really won't find out the truth if we will look for it." Bel said.

"Hm~ Beside I would love to meet the humans and demand for their blood." Levi said.

"Tsk, I'm not getting paid for this." an infant Viper said as he was sitting and chilling on the corner of the room.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Mean while, Before the hacker incident happen,

"Heh? There is another candidate? Then why can't he the boss of Vongola?" Tsuna ask Reborn who is now on his head. Tsuna is also troubling both balancing Reborn in his head and avoiding the pair of Tonfas was about to hit him.

Currently they are under training.

Kyoya launch an attack to Tsuna again with his tonfas was burning purple and Tsuna is dodging and sametime attacking Kyoya, like kicking and sending Kyoya flying. Tsuna will heal Kyoya later with sun flames after if someone wants to give up the fight. Its been 20 minutes since they start the training and none show and interest of Giving up.

After another 46 minutes, Tsuna decided to quite and got smack a tonfo to his stomach and head which Tsuna fell down. Tsuna was exhausted and tired that's why he layed on the ground for a the rest of the minute. But not after Kyoya carry him bridal style and set him under the tree. Kyoya's head is resting at Tsuna's lap while Tsuna is smiling as he was feeling the thickness of Kyoya's hair.

"As I was saying earlier." Reborn said as he jump back at Tsuna's head. "Xanxus is a adopted child of Timeo. So he can't be the Vongola boss since he don't have the bloodline. So he created a small group called the Varia." Reborn explain.

"Oh? So he has a subordinates too?" Tsuna ask.

"Yeah, I can't tell much about the details since I don't know for sure. But I know an old friend is a member of them." Reborn said.

"I'm also curious Reborn, Why are you an infant? I mean... You shouldn't be really like that shouldn't you?" Tsuna ask.

"Someday you will know, but not now though." Reborn said that lead Tsuna confuse.

Once the rest was done, Tsuna went to he and Kyoya's room which Kyoya already fell asleep (more likely) and Tsuna is busy on the lop top.

"What are you doing Omnivore?" Kyoya ask.

Tsuna jolted and almost fell out of bed when his partner just sat up. Tsuna was sure Kyoya was asleep.

"Sorry to wake you up." Tsuna said.

"Its ok, What are you doing anyway?" Kyoya ask.

"Ahm... I was hacking Varia's Information. Apparently they are strong members of Vongola just like CEDEF where dad is the leader." Tsuna said as his gaze went back to the lop top again.

"Isn't that dangerous?" Kyoya ask.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure they won't found out it was me." Tsuna said then one more enter and "Done." Tsuna said as he close his lop top and went to sleep.

Tsuna's cheek then red when Kyoya wrap his two arms at Tsuna's waist and hug him like a teddy bear.

Speaking of Kyoya, Tsuna wonder what with Kyoya's action.

For Example:

If Tsuna is with Mukuro, Kyoya would immediately drag Tsuna away saying;
"The pineapple herbivore is a pervert pedopile"

Or if Tsuna is with Gokudera and Yamamoto the glare of Kyoya is very very cold. Colder than his usual glare.

And Kyoya keeps calling him "His Omnivore" Something like that and Kyoya always to be sweet with him. Soft to him.

Tsuna really wonders why Kyoya's action is like that, its making his heart race and his face turn to red everytime Kyoya did his action.

For example this, this hugging thingi, This is something that he really really wonders, but Tsuna don't mind he enjoy it along the way.

But one question though,

Does Kyoya like him?

_______________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy 😊😊😊