Chapter 12

ppppppppppp3rd person's Pov.

When Tsuna got inside building late in the morning he was glad that Gokudera had greeted him.

"Good Morning Juudaime." Gokudera bow and smile at Tsuna.

"Go-Go-Gokudera-kun. Pls stop being formal with me. I should be the one who's going to be formal to you instead." Tsuna said.

"No, Juudaime is Juudaime." Gokudera said.

Tsuna sigh and then proceed "If you say so." Then went to the Guardians office. It seems everyone is busy.

"Where are the others Gokudera?" Tsuna ask.

"They are in the kitchen Juudaime. They wanted you to go their." Gokudera said.

"O-Ok." Tsuna said then proceed to the kitchen to meet up with Mukuro who grab him and pin him to the wall.

"A-a-ano...." Tsuna said nervously.

"Kufufufu~ Tsunayoshi-kun. We didn't welcome you last day didn't we? Then shall I welcome you today instead?" Mukuro said and lean so close to Tsuna.

Mukuro can kiss Tsuna until a tonfa hit Mukuro's head. Tsuna was grab by Hibari and Tsuna's face was facing Hibari's chest which he blush more.

"Kufufufu~ Idiot skylark-kun. What a bad timing... Can't you see I was busy with him?" Mukuro said.

Hibari just glare at Mukuro before saying "I'll bite you to death!" Then attack mukuro.

Mukuro summon his trident out of nowhere before fighting the skylark. Tsuna's eyes widen when he discover the lighting speed between the two fighting.

But Tsuna's eyes widen when he saw some indigo flames lit up in the trident of Mukuro and a Violet flames lit up in Hibari's tonfa. Tsuna is certain that was mist and Cloud flames, but he didn't think that Mukuro and Hibari knows since they are busy fighting.

But once the fighting was done ( Destroying the entire kitchen) Hibari then immediately grab Tsuna and said. "This herbivore is mine. No one shall take him." before walking away out of the kitchen which let everyone's eyes widen.

Hibari didn't know why he said those things earlier nor he don't know why he was so attracted to the brunet.

Is it because the beautiful and adorable face? Is it because the brunet gave him that neckless? Is it because of those warm and soft hands that he had touch with his own cold rough one? Or is it that he felt calm and nice when he was with the brunet?

Hibari have tons of questions about the brunet in his mind.

Tsuna on the other hand, ignore Hibari and make a breakfast for everyone as it was a request for Mukuro.

They eat together with Hibari was far away from the table but close enough to Tsuna who was also amazed by the delicious heaven food that Tsuna made.

"Kufufufu~ Your cooking is not that bad Tsunayoshi-kun." Mukuro said.

Let me rephrase that It was delicious what Mukuro wants to say.

Tsuna didn't seems to reply. He was just eating their and focus on the meal. His thoughts was also mess up with what he just saw. He certain that Mukuro has mist flames and Hibari has Cloud flames.

How did that happen? That means that the other has flames too? And if so.. They're faith will fall in any famiglia's hands.

Well in Vampire Worlds, Humans who possess flames should be serving under a Vampire Famiglia like Shimon, Chaviallone, Millenfiore, and the most strongest Famiglia on whole Vampire Famiglia, The Vongola.